Barkhad Abdi is Back!!!!

The Curse is an upcoming American comedy television series created and written by Nathan Fielder and Benny Safdie, and starring Emma Stone, and, Barkhad Abdi. Barkhad Abdi has previously worked with the Safdie brothers, appearing in their film “Good Time.”
340px-Eye_in_the_Sky_06_(20748464724).jpg

Attachments

• 340px-Eye_in_the_Sky_06_(20748464724).jpg
    340px-Eye_in_the_Sky_06_(20748464724).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 48

reer

VIP
Yikes! Did you say comedy? I don't know about this, hope it's not gonna be a meme mine for somali haters.
being in high school when captain phillips came out was tough. :mjkkk: real niggas remember. :mjcry:barkhad abdi lacag ha bixiyo as compensation for the i am the captain now memes. :damn:

Garaad diinle

 
being in high school when captain phillips came out was tough. :mjkkk: real niggas remember. :mjcry:barkhad abdi lacag ha bixiyo as compensation for the i am the captain now memes. :damn:
Can't say i relate man i got attention in high school and not for the bad reasons what's more i wasn't the only somali at that. Well i wasn't super popular by any means i sure had a smooth sailing. Got some wild stories about some daring somali lads in the area.

Last edited:
For all the shit UK Somalis get this nigga single handedly embarrassed Somalis all across the world . How come US Somalis ain’t cancel this guy yet?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
When will this nigga gets some meat on his bones.

Trending

Latest posts