Geeljire Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to show my appreciation to Geeljire aka "SonofaNomad". The brightest Somali teenager I've ever encountered on the internet. His posts and threads are always full of useful and interesting information, and his love for the Somali people/culture is unparalleled.

If just 10% of Somalis thought like him, I don't think we would be in the predicament we are currently in as a people. And I'm proud of this kid---his love for Islam and Somalinimo---and his dedication to uplifting the well-being of the Somali people :qri8gs7:

Odeg

Gedo
He is good kid, unlike some his stance comes from logic and being pro somali rather from a place of hate, like hating on bantu or their phenotypes.

Thank you walaal, i am humbled by this recognition.

Somalis did think like me in the days of the SYL and what they fought for. My biggest inspiration is Osman Yusuf Keeynadeed. Everytime i read his work it fills me inside.

I myself could only dream to be twice the man Osman was, nevertheless i will strive to improve myself and become more knowledgable everyday, correcting myself every step thru.

In the words of Osman Yusuf Keynadiiid (AUN)

BAAN AHAY'' (jiifto) (I Am)

Nin shukriga Ilaah iyo shahaadada qiraan ahay
Nin shuruudda towxiidku ku shisheyso baan ahay
Nin sharcigu siduu yiri shakineynin baan ahay...

Nimaan showr ajnabi iyo shilin jiidan baan ahay
Nimaan sharafta Soomaali shayna dhaafsan baan ahay
Nimaan kala shir-shiriddeeda ka shaqaynin baan ahay''

In my own words ''I am ''Nin islanimo iyo Soomaalinimo ka muqato'':p

Last edited:
I just wanted to take a few minutes out of my day to show my appreciation to Geeljire aka "SonofaNomad". The brightest Somali teenager I've ever encountered on the internet. His posts and threads are always full of useful and interesting information, and his love for the Somali people/culture is unparalleled.

If just 10% of Somalis thought like him, I don't think we would be in the predicament we are currently in as a people. And I'm proud of this kid---his love for Islam and Somalinimo---and his dedication to uplifting the well-being of the Somali people :qri8gs7:
Teenager I don't believe he seems like 40s somethings if he is indeed teenager than there is hope for Somalia.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
sometimes geeljire is cool and contribute well but other times hes annoying and wrong. but hes only 15 so i guess it's okay. keep it up

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Smart kid. Staunched upholder of the Somali name. And can hold his own in a 1 on 10 match between himself and team sjw. Proud that there are people on here that don't need to link arms with larger groups just to feel relevant. I like his posts on Somali development more than the ones where he tries to educate the obstinately unenlightened on Somali identity; it's an uphill battle with some of them as they are brainwashed beyond redemption and will remain stuck in the matrix.

Status
Not open for further replies.