Norwegian politician sodomized by Somali refugee

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Norwegian politician felt 'guilt & responsibility' after being sodomized by Somali refugee

A male politician in Norway has opened up about his rape by a Somali man, stating that he felt “guilt and responsibility” for the perpetrator being deported after time in prison. Turning to alcohol and marijuana, the lawmaker “became numb” for years.
Karsten Nordal Hauken, a leftist politician, shared his story in a letter to Swedish broadcaster NRK, as part of a documentary series titled 'I Against Me.'

Hauken speaks of being brutally raped by a Somali man, and recalls riding in an ambulance to a rape reception center at an Oslo hospital. He mentions having samples taken from nurses, speaking to a psychologist, and eventually being collected by his father.

He goes on to speak about the investigation to identify the perpetrator.

My room was ransacked by crime scene investigators and I had fingerprint ink on the desk for months afterwards. They managed to secure both DNA and fingerprints,” Hauken said.

But it wasn't until six months later that the politician received a phone call from police, letting him know that a man who had been arrested for having a knife in a public place had also been linked to the rape.

During the trial, the perpetrator “claimed that what happened was voluntary, but all the circumstances made clear that there was little doubt about the question of guilt,” Hauken wrote.

The man was sentenced to four-and-a-half years in prison for the rape.

Near the completion of the prison sentence, Hauken received yet another phone call from authorities, informing him that the man would be deported straight back to Somalia upon the end of his term.

At that moment, Hauken recalled having an emotional response.

“The tears, they came...I felt a relief and joy that he was going away forever,” he said.

However, Hauken also recalled having a feeling of “guilt and responsibility”upon hearing the news.

“It was I who was the reason why he should not be left in Norway, but rather be late for a very uncertain future in Somalia. He had already served his sentence in prison. Should he now be punished again? And this time much harder?” he pondered.

He went on to say that “I do not feel anger towards [the perpetrator], for I see him most as a product of an unjust world. A product of an upbringing marked by war and deprivation.”

https://www.rt.com/news/338779-somalian-refugee-raped-politician/

:ohhh::eminemdamn::mindblown::snoop::ohlord:

The time has come to deport these animals. :wtfguccimane:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Imagine all the rapists and pedos deported to Somalia over the last 2 decades..:damsel:

A Norwegian politician has spoken of how how he felt guilty that the Somali asylum seeker who raped him was deported.

Karsten Nordal Hauken, from Ås, Akershus, was raped in his home and the perpetrator was subsequently caught and jailed for 4.5 years.

However, when Nordal Hauken found out that the man was to be deported back to Somalia after serving his time, he reveals he felt guilt that the man would possibly face hardship in his old country

:mindblown:

Male rape is real. A Somali guy killed himself in my city after being raped by a man in jail.

There are quite a few Somali rape stories.

The funniest one I heard was a skinny Bangladeshi guy (fraud charges) who was forced to get on his knees by a Jamaican guy in jail

:chrisfreshhah:

Male rape is real. A Somali guy killed himself in my city after being raped by a man in jail.

The funniest one I heard was a skinny Bangladeshi guy (fraud charges) who was forced to get on his knees by a Jamaican guy in jail

Male on male rape is always funny :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
“I am a heterosexual man, and I was raped by another, presumably heterosexual man,” he said, stressing that sexual abuse in the perpetrator's culture is mostly about power, rather than desire. “It is not regarded as a homosexual act being the one who exerts power and raping.”

2CkPjd2.png

That's messed up, the biggest plot twist here would be that the guy actually planned this and wanted to be sexually abused.

Imagine all the rapists and pedos deported to Somalia over the last 2 decades..:damsel:

I don't think most of them were on that shit till they touched down in qurbo.
How can a skinny rape a grown ass man??:draketf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In Norway (and Sweden?) they have rape clinics for men.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
“I am a heterosexual man, and I was raped by another, presumably heterosexual man,” he said, stressing that sexual abuse in the perpetrator's culture is mostly about power, rather than desire. “It is not regarded as a homosexual act being the one who exerts power and raping.”

Nigga what?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I know bro, Im just laughing at the rationalization by this poor guy. He thinks we're like Arabs or those other degenerate easterners with their huge homo culture.

How do you let another man rape you? Why? How?

Why are you raping another man?

Sick bastards!

It something that makes no sense to me either. Personally, I'd put a bullet in that Somali guy's head if I were that politician, but this weak and spineless man is instead worrying about his rapist's well-being in Somalia instead of worrying about himself. This pathetic excuse for a man would probably sympathize with the refugee who rapes his own sister or wife too.

Nacaala

:pacspit:

Is there something funny about men being raped? Are you laughing at the Somali guy who was so demoralized by his rape that he ended up killing himself?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It something that makes no sense to me either. Personally, I'd put a bullet in that Somali guy's head if I were that politician, but this weak and spineless man is instead worrying about his rapist's well-being in Somalia instead of worrying about himself. This pathetic excuse for a man would probably sympathize with the refugee who rapes his own sister or wife too.

Nacaala

:pacspit:
God Forbid.

But wallahi I still can't fathom the idea of another man letting this shit happen.

Plot twist
What if they were lovers and the Norwegian man ended the affair so the Somali guy raped him. Hmmmm

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
While I don't condone rape or any sort of violence, Europe is fucking doomed. They letting in millions of savages and they men softer than Charmin. Liberalism turned Vikings into these niggas.

Jecliyaa

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending