Somali Palestinian couple gets hate

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
If that’s the case then why are Somali mosques so welcoming to reverts? Why was there a huge epidemic of ginger and madow reverts being welcomed in Somali mosques and marrying xalimos orchestrated by the Somali community? Where are these so called racist trolls in real life to oppose this? Why were somali fathers giving their daughter away for an apple to ex convicts? You ignore all of this and focus on some anonymous people on tiktok comments and say Somalis are 10x worse than Arabs. So why didn’t any of these reverts go to the arab and asian mosques?
When did this happen?
Stop trolling

johnsepei5

I think it's other races that believe they have an authority over Palestinians that are hating on the couple. They think because they're protesting for them they should have a say in their matter. And since us Somalis are Currently the leastdesired in their head "how dare a somali marries a palestinian" etc. They see us as inferior and gets suprised when other ethnicities marry into us. It's all nefarious. This is why I suggest Somalis to not befriend ajanabis regardless whether they are Muslim or not unless they benefit you or respects us as people.
Wait how and when did somalis become the least desirable.

I don't care for the few Somali men or women marring out since at the end of the day we are very endogamous group. Somalis already hesitate marrying outside their clan so ajnabis marring Somalis are even more rarer.

I’ve never once been around a group of Somali niggas talking about a random women in an interracial relationship yet people here will act like the average nigga is obsessed
Never in my life have I been around Somali guys complaining about any random Somali women getting with ajnabis. It makes me think most people here have zero life experience. All of their references are on the Internet. Exaggerations are generalized based on this forced phenomenon, and later become a "thing."

Somali parents also don’t allow their children to marry asians or arabs
I wouldn’t like to generalise as different families can have varying attitudes. That said, Somalis inter married with Arabs for hundreds possibly thousands of years through trade and migration. There was a clear cultural prohibition in most cases on inter marrying with bantu madows who came to Somalia through the slave trade. I would say most Somalis conservatives family deffo have a preference for Asians and Arab men marrying their daughters than western madows.

in fact, many somali families would be happy if a Saudi Banu Hashim asked for their daughters hand in marriage.

I wouldn’t like to generalise as different families can have varying attitudes. That said, Somalis inter married with Arabs for hundreds possibly thousands of years through trade and migration. There was a clear cultural prohibition in most cases on inter marrying with madows. I would most Somalis conservatives family deffo have a preference of Asians and Arab men marrying their daughters than madows.

in fact, many somali would be happy if a Saudi Banu Hashim asked for their daughters hand in marriage.
not mine

As an American nigga Ive always known that if if I was truly desperate to get a Somali wife I can just simply go back home and get one. I've known about this since I was a kid.

Your average Somali nigga knows this and isn't that desperate.

If most of these guys can't find a Somali partner they will most likely just end up with an ajnabi chick instead of going back home. We even got niggas falling in love with Ajnabi women first before even giving xalimos a chance.

But then these of types of Niggas aren't somali by culture anyway, so good riddance to their stinking ass. They need to shower often btw, mother fuckas smell bad. Minnesota is overflowing with water yet these goons can't find the time to shower.

Somali gals are lucky then to not be involved with them idiots. Ha raadsadaan naagahaas kaadida aan iska dhaqin anyways, perfect match.

Well, attitudes can vary from region to region and within families. However, there is a clear bias against Somali Bantus and by extension western madows. There was sort of segregation policy between some Somali tribes and Somali Bantus. Unfortunately, some attitudes still persist and western madows are viewed through the same lenses. IMO-To say that Somalis are as much against their daughters marrying to Arabs/Asians as they are madows, is simply not true. Even those Somali clan tales all start with some Arab Sheikh landing in Somalia and finding himself a curvy-slim xalimo 👀

Kisame

Plotting world domination
But then these of types of Niggas aren't somali by culture anyway, so good riddance to their stinking ass. They need to shower often btw, mother fuckas smell bad. Minnesota is overflowing with water yet these goons can't find the time to shower.

Somali gals are lucky then to not be involved with them idiots. Ha raadsadaan naagahaas kaadida aan iska dhaqin anyways, perfect match.
I'm confused. Why are you dissing these Somali men??

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
I got one question. Why is that every Somali x ajnabi couple have an online presence. YouTube channel, shared Tiktok, the works. Both the males and females in our community are guilty of this. If they are happy with each other why do they have to prove it to us?

johnsepei5

I wouldn’t like to generalise as different families can have varying attitudes. That said, Somalis inter married with Arabs for hundreds possibly thousands of years through trade and migration. There was a clear cultural prohibition in most cases on inter marrying with bantu madows who came to Somalia through the slave trade. I would say most Somalis conservatives family deffo have a preference for Asians and Arab men marrying their daughters than western madows.

in fact, many somali families would be happy if a Saudi Banu Hashim asked for their daughters hand in marriage.
Arab i can understand due to religion and being held in high regard

Asian?as in Pakistani-Indian ,thats bs

Well, attitudes can vary from region to region and within families. However, there is a clear bias against Somali Bantus and by extension western madows. There was sort of segregation policy between some Somali tribes and Somali Bantus. Unfortunately, some attitudes still persist and western madows are viewed through the same lenses. IMO-To say that Somalis are as much against their daughters marrying to Arabs/Asians as they are madows, is simply not true. Even those Somali clan tales all start with some Arab Sheikh landing in Somalia and finding himself a curvy-slim xalimo 👀
That’s folklore it’s not true

I got one question. Why is that every Somali x ajnabi couple have an online presence. YouTube channel, shared Tiktok, the works. Both the males and females in our community are guilty of this. If they are happy with each other why do they have to prove it to us?

It is a reflection of people who marry outside saxib. They have something to prove to others and without that ordeal of exposing themselves to the public eye, with their confused spouses in tow, they wouldn't be happy with their life. To me, they scream low class and self-hate.

If I were to marry someone else who is not Somali, that would be my choice and no one else needs to know or give an opinion about it as it is my personal decision. I feel bad in someways for the nonsomali spouse being dragged around on public.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anaaa Falaastini hits different now

1714956750864.png

Trending