The Pakistani TPLF/Ethiopia lobbyist Sajid Nadeem claims that in 2 months Ethiopia might recognize Somaliland

Xoolo you have a damn Ethiopian flag on every post, your a separatist movement that would be put to the ground if Hassan sheikh wasn’t president.

Afwerki himself is vilified by the west because he doesn’t sell the country. Something Somali leaders ought to learn.
Afwerki is a dictator backstabber who ruined the dream many Eritreans fought for and bled for but what do you know about Eritrea since you never meet or befriended one

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Ironic that an Eritrean is anti-SL considering you separated from Ethiopia. Who taught you such deep hatred against SL? Focus on freeing your country from the dictator who has lead it since your independence from Ethiopia

That’s misrepresentation of my words Garaad. We Eritreans have no hate against Somalilanders or any Somalis.

but since you talk about me. When the Ethiopian nationalist incited against Issas from Somaliland, I spoke out for Issas from Somaliland and defended your people.

Attachments

• 31B04435-4F02-4A99-A5B8-9C16F965CEEA.jpeg
    31B04435-4F02-4A99-A5B8-9C16F965CEEA.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 30
Afwerki is a dictator backstabber who ruined the dream many Eritreans fought for and bled for but what do you know about Eritrea since you never meet or befriended one
The Eritreans I know don’t like him, but they acknowledge that he’s gatekeeping the country from foreigners, which is the least they can ask for. Afwerki is a Russian ally, as such he’s safe from any incursion Ethiopia may have planned for him or his people

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Xoolo you have a damn Ethiopian flag on every post, your a separatist movement that would be put to the ground if Hassan sheikh wasn’t president.
Put Shabaab and thousands of Ethio troops in the ground first than maybe I will take failed state occupied Z*omalian threats seriously :hemad:

The last time your country had an army they lost entire brigades to SNM :manny:
Afwerki himself is vilified by the west because he doesn’t sell the country. Something Somali leaders ought to learn.
Eritreans flee by the thousands to die in the Mediterranean Sea, based on their small pop they are the most overrepresented population fleeing Africa. Eritreans are starving and improverished because of the dictator yet your f*qash worshipping Eritrean is obsessed with SL instead of focusing on freeing his country. Seems they have a lot in common with you.

As for your faux anti-western tone. Your govt exists because of the West. My govt was created without Western interventions we are not the same

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
That’s misrepresentation of my words Garaad. We Eritreans have no hate against Somalilanders or any Somalis.

but since you talk about me. When the Ethiopian nationalist incited against Issas from Somaliland, I spoke out for Issas from Somaliland and defended your people.
Defend your own people dying by the thousands yearly in the sea and free yourself.

The Eritreans I know don’t like him, but they acknowledge that he’s gatekeeping the country from foreigners, which is the least they can ask for. Afwerki is a Russian ally, as such he’s safe from any incursion Ethiopia may have planned for him or his people
You know no Eritrean but what you see from anonymous twitter/x HGDEF accounts

EritreanPost_

Defend your own people dying by the thousands yearly in the sea and free yourself.
Thank you.

You spoke about Eritreans hating SL, when we never do. But you praise Mengistu Haile Mariam and Meles Zenawi who have killed 500.000s Eritreans, threw chemical weapons on my people and talk like this about the suffering of Eritrean refugees in Libya. Then you talk about hate you garbage human beeing.

You know no Eritrean but what you see from anonymous twitter/x HGDEF accounts
Alright then I don’t, I’m not here to convince an anonymous user. 🙏🏾

Put Shabaab and thousands of Ethio troops in the ground first than maybe I will take failed state occupied Z*omalian threats seriously :hemad:

The last time your country had an army they lost entire brigades to SNM :manny:

Eritreans flee by the thousands to die in the Mediterranean Sea, based on their small pop they are the most overrepresented population fleeing Africa. Eritreans are starving and improverished because of the dictator yet your f*qash worshipping Eritrean is obsessed with SL instead of focusing on freeing his country. Seems they have a lot in common with you.

As for your faux anti-western tone. Your govt exists because of the West. My govt was created without Western interventions we are not the same
The cowardly SNM whose remenants still remain were using their own civilians as human shield's in guerrilla warfare against SNA. All you guys are good at is hijacking planes and killing other Muslim’s with Ethiopian imported weapons which you received right before you were massacred. AUN to all innocent people from your region who had nothing to do with this.

Ethiopia is the aids capital which you represent gladly it seems. The blood on the dictator’s hands can reach 1 million, we have a common enemy with the Eritreans which you can’t seem to grasp. North Somalia is too insignificant to be considered such.

The project known as “SL” is a western creation which is being kept alive by the west & the UK by refusing to acknowledge any other parties present in the region.

The cowardly SNM whose remenants still remain were using their own civilians as human shield's in guerrilla warfare against SNM. All you guys are good at is hijacking planes and killing other Muslim’s with Ethiopian imported weapons which you received right before you were massacred. AUN to all innocent people from your region who had nothing to do with this.

Ethiopia is the aids capital which you represent gladly it seems. The blood on the dictator’s hands can reach 1 million, we have a common enemy with the Eritreans which you can’t seem to grasp. North Somalia is too insignificant to be considered such.

The project known as “SL” is a western creation which is being kept alive by the west & the UK by refusing to acknowledge any other parties present in the region.
Afweyne regime was gaal and it was our right to pickup the guns and fight for our right and don't blame me for making your family qaxootis blame your dead adeer of yours

The cowardly SNM whose remenants still remain were using their own civilians as human shield's in guerrilla warfare against SNA. All you guys are good at is hijacking planes and killing other Muslim’s with Ethiopian imported weapons which you received right before you were massacred. AUN to all innocent people from your region who had nothing to do with this.

Siad Barre was getting personal deliveries from the US in Berbera.

You can cry all you want about SNM and this that. Nothing is going to change in Somaliland. What you can't do is some how twist facts so badly to put Somalia in the right. It's a shit country full of shit head fascists. That's why it will always lose.

The different groups of fascists, all genocidal maniacs can't agree how to share power, they try to trick eachother with different scams and never seem to get anywhere. CBB, MBB, whatever you call them, all losers.

Afweyne regime was gaal and it was our right to pickup the guns and fight for our right and don't blame me for making your family qaxootis blame your dead adeer of yours
A lot of the stuff mentioned was before civil war, it was stuff leading up to it. Your qaxooti too for claiming Somalia when you leave Somalia to become an immigrant.

And in your little world Muusi Baahi aka Gus Fring regime is an Islamic one right?
Explain Yourself Giancarlo Esposito GIF by Breaking Bad

And in your little world Muusi Baahi aka Gus Fring regime is an Islamic one right?
Explain Yourself Giancarlo Esposito GIF by Breaking Bad

Siad Barre was praying to Jesus and involved with the Christian Right in the US. That's how he got all the US support to attack Somalilanders. Whatever Somalians accuse Somaliland of they are the worst culprits and have done the most extreme things known to man.

They have nothing to say against Somaliland and just end up in hypocrisy whenever they talk.

Seriously who calls himself a muslim leader and prays to Jesus? Can you imagine any arabs doing that? Somalians are a strange breed honestly. Many still defend that man and prefer him to the valiant and noble SNM.

Last edited:
Siad Barre was praying to Jesus and involved with the Christian Right in the US. That's how he got all the US support to attack Somalilanders. Whatever Somalians accuse Somaliland of they are the worst culprits and have done the most extreme things known to man.

They have nothing to say against Somaliland and just end up in hypocrisy whenever they talk.

Seriously who calls himself a muslim leader and prays to Jesus? Can you imagine any arabs doing that? Somalians are a strange breed honestly. Many still defend that man and prefer him to the valiant and noble SNM.
Yet you Somalianlanders committed atrocities in LA but unfortunately for you, you couldn't run away fast enough and were apprehended and jailed. SSC will never dig for bones like you did.
Snoop Dogg GIF by BuzzFeed

This guy is definitely not Eritrean. We all know that one clan that loves to pretend and claim other qabiils online. Just ask him whats his opinion on siyad bare. I bet his response would be “Papa afwayne? May Allah be pleased with him ameen”

EritreanPost_

This guy is definitely not Eritrean. We all know that one clan that loves to pretend and claim other qabiils online. Just ask him whats his opinion on siyad bare. I bet his response would be “Papa afwayne? May Allah be pleased with him ameen”
Thats foolish from you. So I am not Eritrean I am larping? But do you speak any language of Eritrea I do ?

Thats foolish from you. So I am not Eritrean I am larping? But do you speak any language of Eritrea I do ?
Just ignore him. He is a weird guy from Somalianland with unresolved issues due to the abandonment and imprisonment of his countrymen who are now under arrest in Lasaanood. He wants the sea to be sold. I for one agree with him. The sea around the area his tribesmen inhabit should be sold to Ethiopia as should the land. Ethiopia can then enslave whatever remains of his people and Oromize them. That’s what he wants after all.
Joe Biden Yes GIF by The Democrats

Trending

Latest posts