À mon amour Furioso...

To hit, or not to hit. Dost thou ever miss? I suppose it not. You have a male love interest, yet I would wager he does not kiss thee (Ye olde mwah). Furthermore; he will find another lass like he won't miss thee. And at the end of it all, he is going to skrrt, and he will hit that dab, as if he were the man known by the name of Wiz Khalifa:win:, @beenleey break up already gooddamit

@Furioso
Forever and always right?

Forever and always that what we said, but who ever though that love would be dead. Alone it sits and rots, never to be seen again cause it has been torn apart.The darkest night returns, both sad but nothing heard.The damage that was done, from both sides that held the gun. Now love is gone and lost again all because the coldness between two best friends. Will it comeback one day a new, will it comeback to reunite the two.

@Furioso
Forever and always right?

Forever and always that what we said, but who ever though that love would be dead. Alone it sits and rots, never to be seen again cause it has been torn apart.The darkest night returns, both sad but nothing heard.The damage that was done, from both sides that held the gun. Now love is gone and lost again all because the coldness between two best friends. Will it comeback one day a new, will it comeback to reunite the two.
Dawg you're a creep look at you typing this whole cambuulo of a paragraph.

?????
572420C0-8F53-445A-ADB5-9AE89777FB79.gif

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Ok boomer.

Wow, that's the dumbest retort I've ever heard. What an idiotic twat you are. Where's the connection there? What is "boomer" about these stupid bots being ridiculous digital chaff that's useless? Oohh, you mean I came from a time before the internet so I can make judgement calls based on real things instead of repeating what I've been told back again and again. If that's something you associate with the Boomers maybe I should stop giving them a hard time for ruining the post 2000 world.

Or maybe you don't even know what boomer means.

Wow, that's the dumbest retort I've ever heard. What an idiotic twat you are. Where's the connection there? What is "boomer" about these stupid bots being ridiculous digital chaff that's useless? Oohh, you mean I came from a time before the internet so I can make judgement calls based on real things instead of repeating what I've been told back again and again. If that's something you associate with the Boomers maybe I should stop giving them a hard time for ruining the post 2000 world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To yeet, or not to yeet--that is the question:

Whether 'tis danker in the mind to yeet

The slings and arrows of dank fortune

Or to yeet arms against a sea of troubles

And by yeeting end them. To yeet, to yeet--

No more--and by a sleep to say we yeet

The heartache, and the thousand dank shocks

That flesh yeets heir to. 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to yeet yeeted. To yeet, to yeet--

To yeet--perchance to yeet: ay, there’s the rub,

For in that sleep of death what dreams may yeet

When we have yeeted off this dank coil,

Must yeet us pause. There yeets the respect

That yeets calamity of so dank life.

For who would yeet the whips and scorns of time,

Th' oppressor yeets wrong, the dank man's contumely

The pangs of dank love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office, and the spurns

That dank merit of th' dank takes,

When he himself might his quietus yeet

With a dank bodkin? Who would fardels yeet,

To yeet and yeet under a dank life,

But that the dread of something after death,

The dank country, from whose bourn

No traveller yeets, yeets the will,

And makes us rather yeet those ills we yeet

Than yeet to others that we yeet not of?

Thus conscience does yeet cowards of us all,

And thus the dank hue of resolution

Is yeeted o'er with the dank cast of thought,

And enterprise of dank pitch and moment

With this regard their currents yeet dank

And yeet the name of action. -- Soft you now,

The dank Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons

Yeet all my sins yeeted.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
To yeet, or not to yeet--that is the question:

Whether 'tis danker in the mind to yeet

The slings and arrows of dank fortune

Or to yeet arms against a sea of troubles

And by yeeting end them. To yeet, to yeet--

No more--and by a sleep to say we yeet

The heartache, and the thousand dank shocks

That flesh yeets heir to. 'Tis a consummation

Devoutly to yeet yeeted. To yeet, to yeet--

To yeet--perchance to yeet: ay, there’s the rub,

For in that sleep of death what dreams may yeet

When we have yeeted off this dank coil,

Must yeet us pause. There yeets the respect

That yeets calamity of so dank life.

For who would yeet the whips and scorns of time,

Th' oppressor yeets wrong, the dank man's contumely

The pangs of dank love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office, and the spurns

That dank merit of th' dank takes,

When he himself might his quietus yeet

With a dank bodkin? Who would fardels yeet,

To yeet and yeet under a dank life,

But that the dread of something after death,

The dank country, from whose bourn

No traveller yeets, yeets the will,

And makes us rather yeet those ills we yeet

Than yeet to others that we yeet not of?

Thus conscience does yeet cowards of us all,

And thus the dank hue of resolution

Is yeeted o'er with the dank cast of thought,

And enterprise of dank pitch and moment

With this regard their currents yeet dank

And yeet the name of action. -- Soft you now,

The dank Ophelia! -- Nymph, in thy orisons

Yeet all my sins yeeted.

Stop saying ok boomer I’m sick and tired of you kids making fun of boomers. Do you realize you probably wouldn’t exist without boomers? Boomers are awesome they made the world it is today. Thanks to them the planet is getting warmer so we get to spend more time at the beach, they’ve made the planet a better place for us and we should be grateful. Stop hating epstein didnt kill himself on boomers it makes you look like the spoiled brat that you are. Boomers created spongebob and rick and morty and all the gay cartoons you love. Maybe you should watch more boomer shows and stfu you little . Guess what? Joker was played by a boomer dumbass so why so serious??? Ok millennial!! Why don’t you go jack off on Snapchat to some e or make a fool of yourself on tik Tok for the world to remember you as a waste of breath??! Ok boomer?!!?! How about you attach some breast pumps to your huge man boobs and make some breast milk cheese to sell in the local farmers market because what else are you good for you young sapling!!! Saying ok boomer isn’t funny!!! You ok!!! Idiot!!!

Trending