🚨Chaos erupts after 10 Israeli soldiers were arrested, suspected of sodomizing a Palestinian captive.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Hide Hiding GIF

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
yahuuds r@pe kids anyway lol, why are nigga's suprised. Even so, arabta are still silent :russ: :mjlol:
This is what the ana araab somali's wanted us to claim

attash

Amaan Duule
Keep in mind, a lot of the men held in these concentration camps are civilians. What Israel does is they arrest any adult/adolescent male they find in a combat zone, regardless if they are Hamas or not. So there is a high likelihood they are advocating for the rape of a civilian.

I'm suprised they were even arrested. Israeli and American militaries are famous for keeping rape cases(female soldiers getting raped by their comrades) hush hush and brushing it under the rugs. The rapists are rarely put on military trials and even if get a slap on the wrist.

I’ve never seen any ethnic group that condone and endorse genocide and rape in the open (done behind closed doors with deniability) except the accursed Israelis who celebrates them as you can see everywhere on social media.

I’ve read an article where they host sites that do those things to Palestinians and calls it “snuff films”. :jcoleno:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know when the whole world is about to turn Qomul Lut? Thats when @Basra wishes to Qalaas

Trending

Latest posts