10 million views on somali girl getting beat up by her brother

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Luckily no mention of ethnicity but this is ceebta aduunka
I haven’t even bothered looking at the comments.

We have dark NN mfs that actually want to condone behavior like this. These niggas are actually bothered by the fact we aren't as controlling compared to other Muslim ethnicities.

Also I've heard tons of stories in the gaal community about chicks having strict brothers. I was pretty shocked by this because most Somali dudes I know irl treat their siblings well. I only know of one guy that treats his siblings like crap but I always considered him an outlier.

Its an old video and plenty was said when it happened, the comments is just your typical islamophobia, not much about somalis.
The chimpanzee that beat her should be locked up for a lifetime.

We have dark NN mfs that actually want to condone behavior like this. These niggas are actually bothered by the fact we aren't as controlling compared to other Muslim ethnicities.

Also I've heard tons of stories in the gaal community about chicks having strict brothers. I was pretty shocked by this because most Somali dudes I know irl treat their siblings well. I only know of one guy that treats his siblings like crap but I always considered him an outlier.
what does he do to them

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
what does he do to them
He's an abusive older brother that's super strict. He monitors their every move, gave them a curfew on when to come home, and doesn't even allow his younger sisters to hang out with friends without his permission.

He's not even the oldest sibling in his household. He treats his younger siblings like trash. His older siblings just simply don't care and are living in their own worlds.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
He's an abusive older brother that's super strict. He monitors their every move, gave them a curfew on when to come home, and doesn't even allow his younger sisters to hang out with friends without his permission.

He's not even the oldest sibling in his household. He treats his younger siblings like trash. His older siblings just simply don't care and are living in their own worlds.
I just got off to this. Don't ask me why.

Many on this very forum cheered this on and lamented why Somalis aren’t as brutal as some Arabs and Asians.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending