15yr old raped and got pregnant by Family friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl's parents qaladka wax bay ku leeyihiin because they didnt believe her when she told them got raped. I hope he rots in jail and gets raped qumayga xun. Waxaa ugu daran he told her to lie about the rape. He told her tell your parents "a teeanage boy impregnated you."

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
When a woman/girl says she has been raped believe her! Somalis need to start believing and taking rape seriously. I feel really bad for this girl. InshAllah it will get better for her. I hope she can get an abortion.

When a woman/girl says she has been raped believe her! Somalis need to start believing and taking rape seriously. I feel really bad for this girl. InshAllah it will get better for her. I hope she can get an abortion.
She already had the baby.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The girl's parents qaladka wax bay ku leeyihiin because they didnt believe her when she told them got raped. I hope he rots in jail and gets raped qumayga xun. Waxaa ugu daran he told her to lie about the rape. He told her tell your parents "a teeanage boy impregnated you."

Yes they are at fault aswell but this guy is worse and than hes tryna cover his ass by letting her take the blame this guy pretty much ruined The lives of his family and theirs

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
at least look into it- so many woman cry rape its not even funny

believe ur own kid f*ck yeah

Rapists should be the first to see capital punishment! Nothing is worse rape and especially raping young girls like that.

Xaas iyo caruur ayu laha bal maxa ka maqan? He also had the option to marry up to 4!

Do girls/women who suffer rape back home have access to after care? I hope this ordeal doesn't scar her for life and she is able to find a way of healing.

Status
Not open for further replies.