16 year old Ethiopian kid arrested for killing teen girl

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
How does this even happen, it is not that hard to stay away from gang life. Apparently he was armed to protect himself from his 'opps' was currently suspended from school and he took the life of an innocent person.

Hes parent knew he was a danger aswell, hes wasted his life and taken the life of another person.

In fact I remember hearing about this lynnwood news I did not know he was ethiopian.

We have one less decent person, with so much potential, in the world and what do we have to show for it? A bum, a sponge that will be a net-negative for humanity, for the next 65 years at least.

Charge the parents, especially if it turns out it was one of their guns he used.

We have one less decent person, with so much potential, in the world and what do we have to show for it? A bum, a sponge that will be a net-negative for humanity, for the next 65 years at least.

Charge the parents, especially if it turns out it was one of their guns he used.

They're beginning to do that now.
Interesting times we live in.

his mother was the one who turned him in after seeing him on the news so she's a good person

his mother was the one who turned him in after seeing him on the news so she's a good person
Hard to tell, for all we know she or the father just want to save face now. Court record show that he was brandishing his weapon all over social media, and his possesion was common knowledge amongst his friends

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you have a gun, YOU will use it. Believe me.

By the way- Walaahi in Aqero i will appeal to my God that i could have killed but did not because of fear of you my lord. God knows it has fascinated me.