19th century British South African colonial talking about how Somalis being superior to Zulus and how they don’t fit the Wests perception of Blacks

IMG_6946.jpeg
British

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
We wuz Superior n shieet
50474 - SoyBooru.png

Look at the state we are in today. Everyone is doing better than us, and we are here bragging about features and looks like homosexuals. This whole thing started by the trolls is just gay shit. All you guys brag about is that we have a small nose and soft hair. Nothing else, tbh. I am so embarrassed we have fallen like this. We are truly a joke.

We wuz Superior n shieetView attachment 294555
Look at the state we are in today. Everyone is doing better than us, and we are here bragging about features and looks like homosexuals. This whole thing started by the trolls is just gay shit. All you guys brag about is that we have a small nose and soft hair. Nothing else, tbh. I am so embarrassed we have fallen like this. We are truly a joke.
Brother it’s just post from British people when they travelled to Somalia

No need to get angry

mohammdov

Nabadshe
We wuz Superior n shieetView attachment 294555
There are no Somali achievements, what do we do? 🤣