19th century British South African colonial talking about how Somalis being superior to Zulus and how they don’t fit the Wests perception of Blacks

How about you get yourself a job instead of spending your time digging up old posts from other people, you moron.

I’ll have you know I’ve matured from that mindset of Islam :camby:

hibaq I like u and idk why ppl are triggered by this post
I like history 🤷‍♀️ the more u read the more u learn

hibaq I like u and idk why ppl are triggered by this post
I like history 🤷‍♀️ the more u read the more u learn
Thanks sis, don’t even know what I said that was so triggering, its nice to see how well respected and admired our ancestors were for their beauty and class, of course the ugly ogres and undercover ajnabis would get mad loool

No one is surprised you like her. She is an extreme feminist/liberal whose entire post history on here is her feminism + ridiculing Islam and Muslims.

You like her despite her attacks on Islam likely because she has extreme feminist takes.

What kind of Muslim likes someone who insults Islam and Muslims? One that does not care for Islam but your true passion is not the deen but your bizarre feminism/liberalism.

Most of the female posters you get along with best are open murtads/kafirs.

Just pointing this out for the readers/Muslims to get a clear picture of where youre coming from.
Ah my fav liar on this forum. The one who pretends to be a woman, but we all know is a man.

And what makes you think I’ve come across those posts? I was talking about liking her in the context of her wanting to gatekeep Somalinimo. As you can see I was debating with her about who is and isn’t Somali and she was talking about some non ethnic Somalis belittling the achievements of ethnic Somalis. That is where my ‘like’ was coming from.

You’re a sordid liar who’ll try and attack for whatever reason. Continue posting about DH and Andrew Tate please. That’s all you’re good for. It’s funny isn’t it. You’re against feminism but okay with redpill and calling all women that go to universities falling into only fans or getting all women to go virginity testing Athobillah. No woman would support that. You’re nasty man and we all know it. Continue peddling Virginity testing.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ah my fav liar on this forum. The one who pretends to be a woman, but we all know is a man.

And what makes you think I’ve come across those posts? I was talking about liking her in the context of her wanting to gatekeep Somalinimo. As you can see I was debating with her about who is and isn’t Somali and she was talking about some non ethnic Somalis belittling the achievements of ethnic Somalis. That is where my ‘like’ was coming from.

You’re a sordid liar who’ll try and attack for whatever reason. Continue posting about DH and Andrew Tate please. That’s all you’re good for. It’s funny isn’t it. You’re against feminism but okay with redpill and calling all women that go to universities falling into only fans or getting all women to go virginity testing Athobillah. No woman would support that. You’re nasty man and we all know it. Continue peddling Virginity testing.
People like him are a danger to our community.

They like to act as if they are islam's police officers, yet will not take their own advice.

when it comes to their needs (zina) it is all about genetics. Whilst woman are abused verbally if they sin like that.

as if the virtue/ reputation of the family lies only with the female members.

qiyamah will be tough for munaafiqs like that lol.

Hamzza

VIP
People like him are a danger to our community.

They like to act as if they are islam's police officers, yet will not take their own advice.

when it comes to their needs (zina) it is all about genetics. Whilst woman are abused verbally if they sin like that.

as if the virtue/ reputation of the family lies only with the female members.

qiyamah will be tough for munaafiqs like that lol.
Shut up simp

Hamzza

VIP
lol go be inferior somewhere else you arab bootylicker loooooooooooooooooooooool

you actually live between arab ass cheeks you dimwit loooooooooooooooooooooooool
You're talking to an Arab nayaa

If being proud of my history and heritage is bootylicking then yes I'm a bootylicker

Hamzza

VIP
lol go be inferior somewhere else you arab bootylicker loooooooooooooooooooooool

you actually live between arab ass cheeks you dimwit loooooooooooooooooooooooool
Also, if you're a good Muslim as you claim why do you need to come for sister @AMusee who is the only person who constantly posts Islamic content and reminders

The filthy female Apostate @HIBAQ123 has belittled our Religion and even our prophet ﷺ numerous times but you don't have energy for all that and feel Amusee is the danger

Your enmity towards @AMusee(she is synonymous with Islam in this forum) shows your true colors.

Also, if you're a good Muslim as you claim why do you need to come for sister @AMusee who is the only person who constantly posts Islamic content and reminders

The filthy female Apostate @HIBAQ123 has belittled our Religion and even our prophet ﷺ numerous times but you don't have energy for all that and feel Amusee is the danger

Your enmity towards @AMusee(she is synonymous with Islam in this forum) shows your true colors.
Sister?

@AMusee is a girl?

My parents thought me my Abtirsiimyo when I was 3 and it goes back to Arabia
What are you Darood? If you are, I have news for you! May Allah forgive your ancestors for lying about their lineage. They only did so out of love for our dear Prophet s.a.w.

Last edited:

She only seems to mostly post DH. I’m sorry but I don’t take my deen from DH. You can though. So get out of here mate with your nonsense.

Hamzza

VIP
What are you Darood? If you are, I have news for you! May Allah forgive your ancestors for lying about their lineage. They only did so out of love for our dear Prophet s.a.w.
Who are you to say my ancestors were lying?

Get out of here with your nonsense eedo

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
You're talking to an Arab nayaa

If being proud of my history and heritage is bootylicking then yes I'm a bootylicker
go ahead be an arab you cosplaying bastard.

be cursed from above looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

idc who you think you are you dimwit loool.

you are more crazy than Bidenkulaha loool

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

lol lol lol

aint no one synonymous with islam except allah and his prophets/messengers.

go worship people somewhere else.

we are muslim around here yaah, we do not worship people.

neither are we like the indians, looking up to other peoples and down upon yourself.

fear Allah and behave yourself looool

Hamzza

VIP
She only seems to mostly post DH. I’m sorry but I don’t take my deen from DH. You can though. So get out of here mate with your nonsense.
No you are biased against her. I think you're jealous of @AMusee is this the maseer of Dumar they talk about in Somali dramas

DH is mostly good may Allah reward him for his good deeds and may Allah forgive him for his few shortcomings ameen ameen

No you are biased against her. I think you're jealous of @AMusee is this the maseer of Dumar they talk about in Somali dramas

DH is mostly good may Allah reward him for his good deeds and may Allah forgive him for his few shortcomings ameen ameen
Looool. I can’t take you seriously. You’re a master troll. Good luck. You know damn well I didn’t even think Amusse is a woman. No one did. Even the men. She/he let it drop when I was in the middle of debating her. So there goes your theory of me being jealous of a woman.

Trending