19th century British South African colonial talking about how Somalis being superior to Zulus and how they don’t fit the Wests perception of Blacks

Who are you to say my ancestors were lying?

Get out of here with your nonsense eedo
DNA testing. Sorry but Daroods are heavily related to Hawiyes and have the same paternal origins, yet Hawiyes don’t have Arab origins. Facts don’t lie. Even with Isaaqs, one minute they descent from Sheikh Isaaq from Yemen or Iraq, I can’t remember and now all of a sudden to they’re Dir and are related to Dirs and Hawiyes and say that Somalis are Dir and Darood. It’s all political at this point.

Hamzza

VIP
lol lol lol

aint no one synonymous with islam except allah and his prophets/messengers.
This is a smart way of disregarding all those who contributed to Islam from the Sahaba, the Ulama who the prophet said are the heirs of the prophets to the Hufad and quranic teachers

expected nothing less from a taqiyya practicing secularist like you. You hate Islam from a deep palace and use Allah and his prophet as a tool to dismantle Islam.

Allah ﷻ and his prophet Muhammad ﷺ are free from you

Hamzza

VIP
Looool. I can’t take you seriously. You’re a master troll. Good luck. You know damn well I didn’t even think Amusse is a woman. No one did. Even the men. She/he let it drop when I was in the middle of debating her. So there goes your theory of me being jealous of a woman.
I don't think @AMusee cares what you or others think of her. She never made her gender central to her persona or any discussion she was in. But you still trying to question her identity and make her gender central point to topics that are irrelevant to it so you can deflect from volatile discussions shows your true colors.

We all assumed she was a man because of her username but she never stated that she was a man or engaged in discussions(gender wars and stuff) as a man.

Truth be told, you have feminist tendencies and are best mates with open feminist murtads and even go as far as praising disgusting people like the Farxiyo Cabsiiyo wh0re. @AMusee calling you out for this is not at all similar to you accusing him of being a male.

I don't think @AMusee cares what you or others think of her. She never made her gender central to her persona or any discussion she was in. But you still trying to question her identity and make her gender central point to topics that are irrelevant to it so you can deflect from volatile discussions shows your true colors.

We all assumed she was a man because of her username but she never stated that she was a man or engaged in discussions(gender wars and stuff) as a man.

Truth be told, you have feminist tendencies and are best mates with open feminist murtads and even go as far as praising disgusting people like the Farxiyo Cabsiiyo wh0re. @AMusee calling you out for this is not at all similar to you accusing him of being a male.
Authobillah, what proof do you have that Fatiha has engaged in Zina? Are you mad?! What filth are you talking?!

Of course you’ll say I have feminist tendencies as you’re an out and out messed up misogynistic man that’s calling a Muslim woman a wh0re without any proof her doing or committing any Zina. Also, last time we debated you were justifying men s3xully abusing their wives. So of course, for the mentally like you I’m a peak feminist.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is a smart way of disregarding all those who contributed to Islam from the Sahaba, the Ulama who the prophet said are the heirs of the prophets to the Hufad and quranic teachers

expected nothing less from a taqiyya practicing secularist like you. You hate Islam from a deep palace and use Allah and his prophet as a tool to dismantle Islam.

Allah ﷻ and his prophet Muhammad ﷺ are free from you

the sahaba's are people, they are our examples because they follow the nabi.

they are not synonymous with Islam they are followers of it not the ones that made it.

you do not understand the basics yet you preach, be at least logical in your thinking noh.

we humans are followers of Allah's diin not the other way around.

i am not a secularist i am a follower of the first generations also known as the salafiyah.

i just stayed somali while being a muslim.

Wathilah ibn al-Asqa’ reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the worst of lies are for a man to claim lineage from someone other than his father, or that he saw a dream he did not see, or to say the Messenger of Allah said what he did not say.

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 3509

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Bukhari

like i said before stop cosplaying, if you are somali. you are somali that is your tribe.

be who you want to be like how the secular people say loooooooooool

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
@Hamzza there is trolling, and there is what you are doing.

I sincerly wish for you to enhance your development of the prefrontal cortex.

If you are a kaafir, may Allah destroy whatever you posses for the munaafiq behaviour you have around here, trying to convince the younger generations of your bs.

you are the same as the lgbtq people. both of ya'll target the youth because the adults will not have your BS.

Get the context first! Crystal Palace was an exhibition centre.

:mindblown:

Initially they had tech and trade shows, but with falling ticket sales, in 1895 (date at top left of shared page) they had the human exhibition..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1895_African_Exhibition

https://www.victorianlondon.org/entertainment2/africanexhibition.htm

When you see the words Europe, exhibition and 1800's on the same line be very wary...

Comedy Wow GIF by Run The Burbs

Last edited:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
lol lol lol

aint no one synonymous with islam except allah and his prophets/messengers.

go worship people somewhere else.

we are muslim around here yaah, we do not worship people.

neither are we like the indians, looking up to other peoples and down upon yourself.

fear Allah and behave yourself looool
Stop typing lol everytime ur sambac u Aint ciyaal

Trending