2 Interesting Things I must share

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
When you search up somali flag guess what pops up...
1705879257853.png

Enhance...
1705879311446.png

Thats right... The new minnesota flag is the 2nd option, I dont know what to think of this, how does this even happen I did not even photoshop this is crazy.

2nd Topic:
Basically I wanted to make some maps of Somalia and I found a neat map on ImaginaryMaps reddit page. I modified it a bit (Changed the flag and government type)

big-somalia-somali-victory-in-the-ogaden-war-v0-b84ha15pa9zb1 (1).png

Credit too Lafayeetus he did a very good job illustrating this map.
I also want everyone to view the reddit page and his Alternative History of somalia after Ogaden War, in which the soviets did support somalia. I do think a confederation of ethiopia is definitely possible. Everyone wants to be the ruler, but they dont want to be rule and the only good solution would be a confederacy for ethiopia.

I will eventually make maps just like this... Maybe even animations but for now I will resort to using other peoples work.

Also for the multiple capital thing, I think that there should optimally be 1 main capital, but then a couple of capitals.
Mogadishu
Hargeisa
Bosaso
Maybe a planned capital in the dead center... ogaden basin

OKay I would like to hear your guys thoughts on these 2 topics I brought up today. Good bye.

When you search up somali flag guess what pops up...
View attachment 312144
Enhance...
View attachment 312145
Thats right... The new minnesota flag is the 2nd option, I dont know what to think of this, how does this even happen I did not even photoshop this is crazy.

2nd Topic:
Basically I wanted to make some maps of Somalia and I found a neat map on ImaginaryMaps reddit page. I modified it a bit (Changed the flag and government type)

View attachment 312149

Credit too Lafayeetus he did a very good job illustrating this map.
I also want everyone to view the reddit page and his Alternative History of somalia after Ogaden War, in which the soviets did support somalia. I do think a confederation of ethiopia is definitely possible. Everyone wants to be the ruler, but they dont want to be rule and the only good solution would be a confederacy for ethiopia.

I will eventually make maps just like this... Maybe even animations but for now I will resort to using other peoples work.

Also for the multiple capital thing, I think that there should optimally be 1 main capital, but then a couple of capitals.
Mogadishu
Hargeisa
Bosaso
Maybe a planned capital in the dead center... ogaden basin

OKay I would like to hear your guys thoughts on these 2 topics I brought up today. Good bye.
It's due to the controversy in which White Minnesotans feel attacked.