2 of the top 10 most influencial black britons are somalilanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
http://www.itv.com/news/central/201...med-among-the-most-influential-black-britons/

The Powerlist 2016 top 10 are:

• 1. Tom Ilube - founder of Crosssword Cybersecurity, Africa Gifted Foundation
  • 2. Ric Lewis - founder, chief executive and chairman, Tristan Capital Partners
  • 3. Arlene Isaacs-Lowe - managing director, head of relationship management for Europe, the Middle East and Africa at Moody's
  • 4. Sir Lenny Henry - actor, writer and campaigner
  • 5. Mo Farah - Olympic champion long-distance runner
  • 6. Lewis Hamilton - Formula One world champion
  • 7. Ismail Ahmed - founder and chief executive, WorldRemit
  • 8. Dr Shirley Thompson - composer
  • 9. Sharon White - chief executive, Ofcom

why am I not surprised. virtually every positive light that comes to the somali name is from somalilanders. No wonder they want us to join them.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This tom ilube dude is getting shit done it seems

Completely stem based grant programs for the whole continent. That's the shit these countries need for real.

waraabe

Your superior
@AbdiJohnson why are the most successful and influential Somalis somalilanders? Why is it only somalilanders who paint the Somali name in a good light? Do you think that is why Somalia is begging somaliland to unite with them?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@AbdiJohnson why can't you answer my questions?

Is it because it proves the union is better for u then us

First of it's true that most Somalis in Britain are from SL and it would make perfect sense as SL was a former British colony.

Secondly, why are you speaking as if this proves anything?! These people represent Britain and could care less about some primitive dispute in lands they barely remember.

Somalilanders are on them refugee hype which clearly illustrates Somaliland ain't the big deal that you make it out.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
@AbdiJohnson @The_Cosmos don't bother with him, he's an Ethiopian shill. His habaesha father left his bantu mother in the streets of Hargeisa, so now he bashes Somalis and on the internet and tries to divided them to gain approval from his estranged father.

waraabe

Your superior
First of it's true that most Somalis in Britain are from SL and it would make perfect sense as SL was a former British colony.

Secondly, why are you speaking as if this proves anything?! These people represent Britain and could care less about some primitive dispute in lands they barely remember.

Somalilanders are on them refugee hype which clearly illustrates Somaliland ain't the big deal that you make it out.

For a guy who identifies as British you sure do get emotional.

There is no evidence to suggest Somalilanders make up most Somalis in the uk as Somalia folk flooded in from other European countries

waraabe

Your superior
@AbdiJohnson @The_Cosmos don't bother with him, he's an Ethiopian shill. His habaesha father left his bantu mother in the streets of Hargeisa, so now he bashes Somalis and on the internet and tries to divided them to gain approval from his estranged father.

Why do you keep insulting my parents? Instead of acting tough on the Internet go and do something about your bullies . You are getting beaten up daily

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
For a guy who identifies as British you sure do get emotional.

There is no evidence to suggest Somalilanders make up most Somalis in the uk as Somalia folk flooded in from other European countries

I identify as a Somali Brit.

I'm not emotional about anything. I find that you're literally trying to lie to yourself. SL make the majority of Somalis on Britain and Sonalis from Somalia make up the majority in America.

Also, you haven't addressed my second point. What do these people have to do with Somaliland?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Why do you keep insulting my parents? Instead of acting tough on the Internet go and do something about your bullies . You are getting beaten up daily
I'll stop talking about your parents the moment you stop claiming Somalis.

img_1900-jpg.8036

waraabe

Your superior
I identify as a Somali Brit.

I'm not emotional about anything. I find that you're literally trying to lie to yourself. SL make the majority of Somalis on Britain and Sonalis from Somalia make up the majority in America.

Also, you haven't addressed my second point. What do these people have to do with Somaliland?
Bring evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending