2016 copa america thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be really sad if Argentina does not win this one with messi, di maria, paolo dybala, higuin, mecharano etc.. all fit. With suarez possibly not playing and naymar confirmed not playing Messi should win this one.

Brazil will not make it to the semis.
U.S.A will go further than we expect but I think Argentina will win.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Messi got injured few days back but he's ok now.

This tourney isn't worth much more than bragging rights.

I felt for Messi when he lost to Chile last summer. If things had gone his way he would've been WC winner and Copa America winner.

Don't sleep on Colombia, Chile and Uruguay.

Columbia faces USA today in a little over 3 hours. I can't wait to see the little shit rodriguez under perform today so Zidane even gets more reasons to ship him out. #teamusa.

Predictions USA 2 Columbia 2.

McD30

Bored to death
Columbia faces USA today in a little over 3 hours. I can't wait to see the little shit rodriguez under perform today so Zidane even gets more reasons to ship him out. #teamusa.

Predictions USA 2 Columbia 2.
Rodriguez dominating right now. I hope Zidane ships him to United, it will be a great PL season.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ohh how the mighty have fallen off.:lol:

Even tho the Peru goal was handball Brazil is shit and didn't deserve to go through. They got lucky against Ecuador and thought they'd have it easy today.

Dunga needs to be sacked. The WC now this. :camby:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Dunga being re hired shows that brazil cant produce good managers

leonardo was horrible for milan as a manager
Waa neef caadi ah. How can he field the likes of Willian, Coutinho, Alves etc and struggle against Peru? They should've lost to Ecuador too.

Brazil won't be the same as it used to be no more for a good while.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Dunga being re hired shows that brazil cant produce good managers

leonardo was horrible for milan as a manager
Nah le3-0nardo was decent. He got the most that he could out of an aging squad with an almost finished Ronaldinho as the star player. He actually got us to 3rd place that season with that squad, something we haven't been able to replicate for the past three seasons now.

The only problem with him is that he's a traitor with no moral compass. Nigga went on to manage Inter the following season smh.:pacspit:

At least we got our revenge. Hence, the name, "l3-0nardo.":mjohreally:

:obama:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah le3-0nardo was decent. He got the most that he could out of an aging squad with an almost finished Ronaldinho as the star player. He actually got us to 3rd place that season with that squad, something we haven't been able to replicate for the past three seasons now.

The only problem with him is that he's a traitor with no moral compass. Nigga went on to manage Inter the following season smh.:pacspit:

At least we got our revenge. Hence, the name, "l3-0nardo.":mjohreally:

:obama:
ewwww your a milan fan

Thats true compared ot guys like seedorf, inzaghi and mihalovic he did do a decent job,

But not to the legend like ancholetti :banderas:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
ewwww your a milan fan

Thats true compared ot guys like seedorf, inzaghi and mihalovic he did do a decent job,

But not to the legend like ancholetti :banderas:
Nigga what's wrong with being a Milan fan?:childplease:

The most successful football club in the world. Put some respek on da name.:childplease:

Seedorf did a decent job as well, he had the team on a good run of form before he was sacked.

Hopefully, this Chinese takeover deal goes through.:banderas:

Rumor has it that Pellegrini is our next manager.:banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nigga what's wrong with being a Milan fan?:childplease:

The most successful football club in the world. Put some respek on da name.:childplease:

Seedorf did a decent job as well, he had the team on a good run of form before he was sacked.

Hopefully, this Chinese takeover deal goes through.:banderas:

Rumor has it that Pellegrini is our next manager.:banderas:
The only team i usually follow in serie a are the nerazzurri since the obafemi martins, adriano and zanetti dayssss when mancini was coaching us :banderas:

Pellegrini looks like is gonna have his work cut out for him. Juve about to get another scudetto it seems. Lame ass napoli wouldnt hold onto top of the league. :camby:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Chile losing to panama as we speak :dead:

How you gon win copa america last year and crash out in group stages cause of a concacaf side

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Chile is smacking Mexico
4-0
It's only 53 min
Aar ka qabta nimanka :ohhhdamn:

Chile will miss Vidal in the semis.

Sanchez is on fire:banderas:
I hope my nigga saves some ammo for next season, total war is looming.

Vargas was shit in QPR, but look at him now. He is a Copa America King.

Mexico obliterated by Chile's blitzkreigcoolio

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
6-0

Vargas who never had a hat trick is toying with Mexico.:mjlol:

So many of us thought this game would be lit.:mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending