2016 is nearly over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
What are you planning on leaving behind in 2016 and what are you planning to implement in 2017?

I plan on keeping ties with friends and family in 2017 and put an end to my anti social/ introvert life.

I plan to be less indecisive in 2017.

I plan on leaving all toxic people behind in 2016.

I plan on focusing on myself more and stop trying to do good for everybody.

I plan on sponsoring an orphan insha'Allah.

I'm also going to become a vegan in 2017 and become more of a minimalist.

Legit forgot that December had a 31st,
2k17 i'm trying to improve my mental wellbeing and my character
2k17 I'm going to treat myself everyday
Planning on treating my family better, esp my parents who had to put up with so much of my bullshit
Planning on just relaxing for the entire year, I've been stressed damn near half of my life

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Strengthen my iman
Reconnect with people I shouldn't have cut out and actually make an effort to stay in contact
Attempt to change fields, I've been making 'safe' choices for the past few years and this just isn't me. If it fails, c'est la vie.
Prep to move out of the country or at least relocate all the day down South or move somewhere up North.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
What are you planning on leaving behind in 2016 and what are you planning to implement in 2017?

I plan on keeping ties with friends and family in 2017 and put an end to my anti social/ introvert life.

I plan to be less indecisive in 2017.

I plan on leaving all toxic people behind in 2016.

I plan on focusing on myself more and stop trying to do good for everybody.

I plan on sponsoring an orphan insha'Allah.

I'm also going to become a vegan in 2017 and become more of a minimalist.
nothing nothing and most of all nothing ,i'm doing fine the way i am now

I haven't thought about plans for the next year yet but I wish all you guys above who declared some plans to be successful in achieving their goals.

Legit forgot that December had a 31st,
2k17 i'm trying to improve my mental wellbeing and my character
2k17 I'm going to treat myself everyday
Planning on treating my family better, esp my parents who had to put up with so much of my bullshit
Planning on just relaxing for the entire year, I've been stressed damn near half of my life

Your family would be happy if they knew they made into your plans. Sometimes letting a parent or a close person know your good thoughts which include them will encourage you more for the good reactions it can draw from them. Especially when they think you are hopeless :) And they suddenly see this side of you who is caring and reflective.

Reign

VIP
I have big plans for 2017. Going to take some big steps in fulfilling my dreams.

I guess you're leaving Somalispot then. It's been nice knowing you. :icon lol:

Mashallah that's great

Never actually thought of leaving sspot, that sounds like a good idea. I could be reading a book or something instead of coming on here. :cosbyhmm:

Never actually thought of leaving sspot, that sounds like a good idea. I could be reading a book or something instead of coming on here. :cosbyhmm:
We all could be doing something better instead of coming on here.

I think my 1 year anniversary will be my last day, March 31, 2017. :fittytousand:

We'll see...

You can visit in between chapters as you read your book, or drop by when you get bored and need a laugh, or just to argue with someone for the heck of it.

Reign

VIP
We all could be doing something better instead of coming on here.

I think my 1 year anniversary will be my last day, March 31, 2017. :fittytousand:

We'll see...
Lol or... you could leave at any time. Tbh I could be doing much better things, but procrastination is a .

Reign

VIP
You can visit in between chapters as you read your book, or drop by when you get bored and need a laugh, or just to argue with someone for the heck of it.

True that, this place makes you think all Somalis are retarded tbh.

True that, this place makes you think all Somalis are retarded tbh.

Only the members who are retarded are retarded, they don't represent even their own relatives much less the larger Somali population who are too busy living their own lives. If anyone was judging us based on the online forum members, they did not have good view about us Somalis to begin with.

I think the retarded ones are out of character only in here and behave well offline around their families and friends. They know better although they write in dimwitted fashion.

Status
Not open for further replies.