2017 Somali community Arab Bootyclappery Ranking by country (Think Tank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The following Somali communities have been ranked in order of highest to lowest in bootyclappery

1. UK
2. KSA
2. Australia
2. Yemen
2. UAE
2. Kuwait
2. Qatar
8. Somalia/land
9. Kenya
10. The Netherlands
11. Norway
12. Sweden
13. United States
14. New Zealand
15. Germany
16. Denmark
17. Canada
18. Finland
19. Ethiopia
20. Djibouti
21. South Africa

IMG_20170218_233503.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The following Somali communities have been ranked in order of highest to lowest in bootyclappery

1. UK
2. KSA
2. Australia
2. Yemen
2. UAE
2. Kuwait
2. Qatar
8. Somalia/land
9. Kenya
10. The Netherlands
11. Norway
12. Sweden
13. United States
14. New Zealand
15. Germany
16. Denmark
17. Canada
18. Finland
19. Ethiopia
20. Djibouti
21. South Africa

View attachment 13350
wait a minute why are we second @TheLibertarianQuiche is not an accurate representation:ileycry:

I don't know...You degrade somalis, but I've never seen you degrade your own :patrice:

I humilate Arabs everyday. I degrade everyone but especially the sand . When anyone hears my name, they automatically know me as the anti-Arab guy.

how tf is australia above the UAE and Qatar

those mfs are coons

You're tied with them

wait a minute why are we second @TheLibertarianQuiche is not an accurate representation:ileycry:

@Galaeri and yourself are huge bootyclappers.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I humilate Arabs everyday. I degrade everyone but especially the sand . When anyone hears my name, they automatically know me as the anti-Arab guy.

You're tied with them

:browtf: I am the biggest racist on the forum. I dislike arabs, Indians, and Ethiopians. Curries and Arabs the foremost.

I ain't clapping for nobody you liberal transgendered pansexual.

:ufdup: do not slander me.

You're tied with them

I only ever seen you make fun of somalis that love them, but never them directly, even this thread; imagine you went on an ajanabi forum and you saw a thread that said 'somali bootyclappers' I doubt you'd feel offended, :gnzbryw: maybe flattered.

I only ever seen you make fun of somalis that love them, but never them directly, even this thread; imagine you went on an ajanabi forum and you saw a thread that said 'somali bootyclappers' I doubt you'd feel offended, :gnzbryw: maybe flattered.

I just called for the bombing of "Palestine" like an hour ago on here. I do it whenever I can.

How more anti Arab do you want me to be?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:ileycry: even my hate couldn't make up for the clapping of one person.

This is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending