28 killed in xamar hotel attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
starting to look like that al kebab is the legitimate government and that the TFG are just a false government thats propped up by foreigners.

Who am I kidding.

It fucking is this way.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
AUN to those who've died, it's your everyday hooyo aabo and in-between that are caught up in these semimonthly hotel/car bombings.
You'd think that preventive measures like car-free zones around hotels for example would would've been implemented by now.

This crippling group is a cancerous tumour that must be removed from the Somali peninsula, the sooner the better.

AUN to the victims.
People should start protesting against the the government. They are not doing enough in fighting against al shabab. Eliminating al shabab should be the first priority of the government. All the somali states should come together and co-operate in defeating al shabaab.
But why are they only targeting Mogadishu? Why not Kismayo or Baidoa?

Keo

VIP
AUN to the victims.
People should start protesting against the the government. They are not doing enough in fighting against al shabab. Eliminating al shabab should be the first priority of the government. All the somali states should come together and co-operate in defeating al shabaab.
But why are they only targeting Mogadishu? Why not Kismayo or Baidoa?
They are targeting the people in these hotels (not normal civilians) although they might caught in between. They are targeting government officials but certain ones, I don't want to go into detail. They say these hotels are army bases but that is bs.

AUN

Wallahi the incompetence or inability to stop Al Shabaab is angering. This is of course after they somehow capture nearby city Afgooye. Infuriating :mad:

If we get a strong & credible leader that actually wants to destroy these terrorists in the next few years, i'm willing to take the next flight back to Somalia, join the army & take the fight to these filthy bastards. This shit can't go on forever. Our land needs to be cleansed of this filth.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
If we get a strong & credible leader that actually wants to destroy these terrorists in the next few years, i'm willing to take the next flight back to Somalia, join the army & take the fight to these filthy bastards. This shit can't go on forever. Our land needs to be cleansed of this filth.
Saaxib youre a funny one.
:chrisfreshhah:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
RIP to the victims.
I've heard from a relative who visited Xamar fairly recently and said that the 'federal' government soldiers are paid pitiful amounts in comparison to the Jihadists. Can't say that is a fact but if true it certainly would explain alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.