33C/91F degrees in the middle of September in Northwest Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Crazy shit. When I left this morning for work I only wore a t shirt and a light jumper. Spent all day indoors in the office and when I left work I got hit with a strong heat. I was taken aback. Unbelievable weather

Apollo

VIP
Crazy shit. When I left this morning for work I only wore a t shirt and a light jumper. Spent all day indoors in the office and when I left work I got hit with a strong heat. I was taken aback. Unbelievable weather

You are still alive. :rejoice:

maestro

Cultural revolution
It's been raining like hell, more than it should on Apr/May and Oct/Nov since 2015. Add that to the warm winters with overly hot summers and I can't believe people are dumb enough to deny this shit is real and happening. Delusional idiots

Apollo

VIP
It's been raining like hell, more than it should on Apr/May and Oct/Nov since 2015. Add that to the warm winters with overly hot summers and I can't believe people are dumb enough to deny this shit is real and happening. Delusional idiots

They are not even growing palm trees in Northwestern Europe. When I was a kid I barely saw those type of trees, but now you can find them in many gardens growing very tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.