2-:mindblown::kanyehmm:

img_20130113_100249.jpg

3- :hova:
COduvQ_WUAA-xo1.jpg

4-:mjcry:
calooleey%2Biyo%2Bcanjeero.jpg

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Canjeero and fish?!! What kind of fucked up combination is that? Canjeero iyo shaax/or suqaar, yes.. but fish?! :idontlike:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Canjeero and fish?!! What kind of fucked up combination is that? Canjeero iyo shaax/or suqaar, yes.. but fish?! :idontlike:

When I was a kid I went to My friends house and his mom was making some food for him looked normal when she put laxoox on his plate than she put Fish sticks on top and than poured Shaax over it than she looked at me asked if I want some and I told her I just ate

Laxoox and fish sticks can work But pouring shaax over it :susp:

169.JPG

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When I was a kid I went to My friends house and his mom was making some food for him looked normal when she put laxoox on his plate than she put Fish sticks on top and than poured Shaax over it than she looked at me asked if I want some and I told her I just ate

Laxoox and fish sticks can work But pouring shaax over it :susp:

169.JPG
Nahhh, fish fingers and shaax?
:deadmanny:

calool is so disgusting. It was some tapped faarax/xaliimo which created this dish. straight up xaar, fucks up the aroma of the house swell.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
calool is so disgusting. It was some tapped faarax/xaliimo which created this dish. straight up xaar, fucks up the aroma of the house swell.
Destroys the sensory cells which allows you smell too.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Usually when somebody cooks something good you be there thinking is that pizza? Lasagna?

But when that smell of calool hits you go running open all the Windows and close your doors But the smell doesnt go away

The smell of calooley thats probably how dead corpses smell like

Status
Not open for further replies.