40 year age gap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Most girls who go for much older guys are usually either gold diggers or want to get into a Western country via marriage.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Older men tend to be settled financially more mature in nature and rather alluring for a young woman. However I do warn young girls that these mature strong men carry baggage such as childen or a disgruntled ex wife etc. In addition he's going through midlife crisis consequently he may dispose of you once he's bored he does not know what he wants he's bored with his life.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Yeah this dude is definitely a pedophile... :susp:
No it's combination of factors which elicit a strong sexual urge for a younger woman. He may be fed up with his tiresome life. he is financially secure or his wife may have lost her spark a new divorcey with pent up frustration. This recipe of disaster makes him vulnerable for prey, a younger woman with her charms could part with his house his job his livelyhood and his mental status. I warn such men with tasting unripe fruit they taste sour for a reason.

"I wonder if they think I'm her dad..." Yeah they think you're her dad. Of course they think you are her dad.

I'm not judging though. I agree @Daisy, I've had crushes on older men too. It's really not unusual. Older men are oftentimes more charming than their younger counterparts and that plays a huge part in it.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
No.....just.....no these two are just mentaly insane she needs to be assessed for psychosis as for that revolting man who should be protecting and nurturing his daughter needs to be incarcerated for abuse.
This is so fucked up on soooo many levels, I just can't :tacky:

VixR

Veritas
Who cares? She's an adult. She can date much older men like that if she wants. And if they're happy, good for them!

I can tell you one thing right off the bat, though. It won't last (for her).

waraabe

Your superior
Who cares? She's an adult. She can date much older men like that if she wants. And if they're happy, good for them!

I can tell you one thing right off the bat, though. It won't last (for her).

I hope she knows how to deal with dementia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending