50% of Canadians will be an immigrant or a child of immigrants in 2036

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the number would be if grandchildren are included.

We are recent (1980s/90s) but our own future kids wouldn't be included in this number.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
:rejoice:

why is that a news 'alert' tho. say word CBC was into dog whistling too :ohhh:

This is how the propaganda started against immigrants by baby steps like until we see people like trump in power. Be careful guys after USA, Canada is the next.

Apollo

VIP
Population density:

Canada 3.41/km2
England 420.5/km2

Canada is underpopulated compared to the UK. Even if you completely exclude the Northern wastelands.

So? Last I checked Canada belonged to the indigenous people. If you want to complain about immigration, maybe start with whitey.

He wants to start hate compagain against immigrants in Canada. Just wait next couple of weeks about crimes of immigrants in Canada especially Somalis.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I bet Canada are thanking the Lord that they share border with USA, and not Mexico.

Bielsa

VIP
Climate would have been a lot better if they bordered Mexico. 70% of Canada is useless.

Rather that than having 15 million illegal immigrants flooding the country. Canada would become Mexico 2.0 if they bordered Mexico.

Bielsa

VIP
Mexicans, imo, are not so bad. African Americans are much worse.

They still bring their gang culture and drugs to the US. The prisons are also filled with them.

The US will have a Latino majority soon.

They still bring their gang culture and drugs to the US. The prisons are also filled with them.

The US will have a Latino majority soon.

But the reality is that they will deport the Muslim( like Somalis and Arab) and kill the black (by fed like in Chicago). Latino and Mexican will stay because they are Christians and true owners of the land.

Status
Not open for further replies.