64 year old pregnant woman, Wow!

The drama aside, this pregnancy reminds me of the beautiful story of Zakariya (AS) and his wife, he was over 100 years old or in his 90s, and his wife was also in her 90s, when Yahya (AS), was born, but with Allah SWT, nothing is impossible.

رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنْتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ

“My Lord, do not leave me alone [with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors.”
Surah Anbiya Ayat 89

رَبِّ هَبْ لِي مِنْ لَدُنْكَ ذُرِّيَّةً طَيِّبَةً ۖ إِنَّكَ سَمِيعُ الدُّعَاءِ
“My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication.”
Surah Imran Ayat 38

O Zakariyya! Surely we give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya; we have not made before anyone his equal.

He said, O my Lord! when shall I have a son, and my wife is barren, and I myself have reached extreme old age?

He said, So shall it be; your Lord says; It is easy to Me, and indeed I created you before when you were nothing. (19:7-9)

"He (Zakariyya said, My Lord when shall there be a son (born) to me, and old age has already come upon me, and my wife is barren? At that time Zakariyya was 120 years old and his wife 98. According to ‘Ali ibn Ibrahim the wife was old and did not used to get menstrual course. It was not a question to be against Allah’s will but he was surprised to beget a son in old age.) Zakariyya said, Even thus does Allah what He pleases."

Last edited:
Maybe it's high sugar diet, that 'soul food' seems to have a lot of sonkor, like the sweet potatoes etc.
Nah it's not because of that. It's actually from not brushing or flossing after each time you eat. Many people don't floss, and food particles get trapped in the gum and jaw bone. This causes irritation in the gum and later and eventually, the gum reseeds from the tooth. once the gum and reseeds from the tooth there lets us know theres loss of jaw bone where it holds the tooth. Then the tooth get wiggle and lets not forget they live a violent life style of bunching each other in the mouth. So once the tooth is wiggly any thing that you bit in to can make the tooth fall out. My brother is a dentist this how I know all of this