7 Arab migrants BURN German native ALIVE in subway station, refugees welcome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The so called Sunni moderates use this as an opportunity to laugh. The next time a politician says that all Sunnis are no good and that even the moderates shouldn't be allowed to come here, they shouldn't cry Islamophobia. The West gives the Sunni moderates ample opportunity to condemn it but they never do. They prefer to crack jokes.

@666 I am happy that @Adheer Warsame is posting stories like this because I honestly can't keep up with the Sunni terror attacks and the many negative stories coming out of your community that even the other media can't keep up with. It's very tiring. Even the Somali stories are hard to keep up with. I need a break

Apollo

VIP
Libya and Syria were total hell holes the past couple of years. Of course some of them will be mentally disturbed individuals, but the vast majority of refugees are sane decent people.

More refugees are needed. Still too many white people in Europe.

9AF09108-157F-417E-B816-7C7598F398E0-858-000001595870578F_tmp.gif

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Libya and Syria were total hell holes the past couple of years. Of course some of them will be mentally disturbed individuals, but the vast majority of refugees are sane decent people.

hqdefault.jpg

Thats going to bring out the inner-hitler in all the cadaan people lmao
:westbrookswag:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Europe should only take immigrants in from Eastern Europe if they need cheap workers so bad. I don't know what they are doing

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why are you acting as if Somalis aren't refugees, don't have the highest unemployment, aren't welfare frauds and don't have among the highest birth rates?

Stupid atheists.

Status
Not open for further replies.