7 reasons Somali Features is an abomination and should be abolished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Negro

I have a moldy tangerine as President
1. The Somalis featured have the intellectual capability of an ape.

2. The owner of the account is said to be a drunk and pours Jack Daniels in his cereal (he needs alcohol anonymous not Somali features).

3. Have the nerve to preach about the sins of others while sitting in bars, smoking hookah, and generally being a blemish on humanity.

4. Everyone featured has no difference in opinion all parrot the same bullshit as the last person e.g. So Hollywood's haram, what do you think of Toronto, London, MN niggas

5. The girls are a bunch of s getting some clout and the niggas trying to make their SoundCloud accounts reach the billboard charts so they can meet their lord and savior Drake.

6. If I hear one more "someone asked me" . Nobody cares about your less than stellar opinion. Please go read a dictionary to expand your vocabulary.

7. Why does everyone study Nursing in college?

Together we can get rid of this curse and abomination once and for all. United we stand. Remember there's strength in numbers.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
1) I would agree mostly with that.

2) Without evidence it's irrelevant.

3) Remember, they have the intellect of an ape :russ:

4) See number 3.

5) I don't know about that, how do you know the girls are s? Any evidence? I only know one that was on there that is from my city.

6) I agree loool :drakelaugh:

7) That's the only thing that someone with the intellect of an ape can major in. >>>>>>> Just joking. I don't think they had advisory classes in HS and they're only copying their cousins loool.

But, how you do "abolish" it? They're mostly not breaking the law, so I don't see how you would do that.

waraabe

Your superior
I agree with everything you said. The Somali girls that appear the are hoes and the guys are low life petty drug dealers. The owner looks disabled (probably collects disability benefits) which would explain why he sits around all day.

P.s you forgot that North American girls all say gang gang

Negro

I agree with everything you said. The Somali girls that appear the are hoes and the guys are low life petty drug dealers. The owner looks disabled (probably collects disability benefits) which would explain why he sits around all day.

P.s you forgot that North American girls all say gang gang
The L's we Somalis take on a daily basis is unprecedented.

Those girls you see on SomaliFeatures are usually LPN or midwives (not nurses). They are definently not RN or NP.

These simple minded fools on Somali features can't even pass Anatomy and Physiology 101. How will they pass the NCLEX to become a RN???

"i hate sohollwood becouse quumo luud are ahlu naar and it is haram" *next snap* "sipping henny and smoking kush while i talk about eating ass"

raw

honestly sometimes they have positive folks who uplift somalis..then you have reer north america and australia with their "gang gang we in this " *flashes watch and money stolen from hooyos ayuuto fund"

Why don't you come up with solutions on how to fix this rather than bashing your own women? Yes I agree somali girls have their flaws but so does every other culture and ethnicity? No need to be negative.

Negro

Why don't you come up with solutions on how to fix this rather than bashing your own women? Yes I agree somali girls have their flaws but so does every other culture and ethnicity? No need to be negative.
I am a woman and I refuse to stand up for no dignity having s.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont get the whole "gang gang gang"

Btw Everyone on Somalifeatures are a weird bunch most dont got anything to come with except for the Guy with the glasses Zaksalad i think he was called

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I dont get the whole "gang gang gang"

Btw Everyone on Somalifeatures are a weird bunch most dont got anything to come with except for the Guy with the glasses Zaksalad i think he was called
He was the only one with any semblance of intelligence to feature on that snapchat account so far.
I actually enjoyed his snaps as well :bell:
We need to purge this account and replace it with a decent one

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He was the only one with any semblance of intelligence to feature on that snapchat account so far.
I actually enjoyed his snaps as well :bell:
We need to purge this account and replace it with a decent one
Lol at this point Somalifeatures is just showing a bunch of bummy sonalis why not show succesfull Somalis that can give others inspiration and tips would be better imo

Status
Not open for further replies.