87 year old German woman locked up for denying the Holocaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Shitty Eurotrash and their pseudo freedom loving belllends. France, UK, Belgium, Switzerland all got similar laws.

T

Tokio

Say something about the Jews...anti Semites bash Muslims freedom of speech:patrice:

Such double standards. Freedom of speech is a hoax. Where is Dieudonne' when you need him. He knows how best to say that the whole damn thing is a cash cow and a never ending one at that.
download.jpg

S

Shamis

I'm sorry but seeing as they got their own state (which other religion is entitled to colonise a country with global support? Can Sikhs claim their own state? What about Jehovah's witnesses?) everyone should be free to finally talk about that historical event in a non scripted manner. I don't see anyone getting locked up for making jokes about Europes imperial days or even slavery jokes so why are the Jews special? Blacks never got their 40 acres - how about some laws to protect them from these new allegations that they were actually migrants?

I wonder if it's a crime to deny the Holocaust in Canada. I wonder if AJ would ban me if I write an article questioning or denying the Holocaust. Worse, he may report me to the authorities.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Even saying "I beleive only 5 million Jews died, and the other million were gypsies and other ethnic groups, it wasnt 6 million jews" is considered holocaust denial, and you will be arrested and charged in Germany.

2622207_o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.