A drop dead gorgeous Somaliland girl frm the UK is on a campaign to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they should lock him away in a mental institute for 10 to 20 year due to history of mental illness.
Why aren't they taking this into consideration? Especially when Islam absolves the crimes of someone who is mentally ill.

Side note drop dead gorgeous? :whoa:

waraabe

Your superior
Inantu way qurux badantahay, they need to review the case asap, no doubt the family will milk the mental illness card but there needs to be extensive examination.

Good to see somaliland ready to execute murdering scum, I only hope they extend that to drug dealers and traitors

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
At first I was like :what1: cuz recently a distant relative of mine who's mentally ill killed his maid and the government exonerated him (tol has to cough up 50 geel tho, paid my share)

Then I read this
Ali, a father of nine from the city of Lasanod, started to suffer from hallucinations, delusions and depression in 2011.
:mjkkk: :ohno:

In all seriousness, they shouldn't execute him since he's mentally ill

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Inantu way qurux badantahay, they need to review the case asap, no doubt the family will milk the mental illness card but there needs to be extensive examination.

Good to see somaliland ready to execute murdering scum, I only hope they extend that to drug dealers and traitors

Ninyahow Horta weli ma la dilay the councilman that shot dead another man while drunk in Hargeisa few years back.

waraabe

Your superior
Ninyahow Horta weli ma la dilay the councilman that shot dead another man while drunk in Hargeisa few years back.
Not yet, I know the victims family and they were conflicted. The son wanted to kill the murderer family members if he wasn't excuted but the brother wanted to forgive. He is yet to be killed though

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Not yet, I know the victims family and they were conflicted. The son wanted to kill the murderer family members if he wasn't excuted but the brother wanted to forgive. He is yet to be killed though

Isn't this cruel and unusual punishment ..either kill him or let go

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Say wallahi they make you pay :what:
Every male (if ur a kid ur pops covers for u) in an immediate tol has to contribute to the purchase of 50 geel for the victims family (1 geel goes for around $1k nowadays so its serious lacag were talking about). They have some weird way of calculating each persons contribution like there's a local rate and a qurbajoog rate. Didn't end up being that much for me though

R

rcv

Yes! The tribe must contribute. You've never been asked to contribute. Otherwise they'll excommunicate your ass

kkkk sxb i pay mug and that shit sometimes if its serious but I'm a struggling student aint got gwop for them niggas.

waraabe

Your superior
Isn't this cruel and unusual punishment ..either kill him or let go
They need to kill him, the victim was stopping a fight between the murderer and another guy. The guy ran away and murderer took his anger out on v.

Status
Not open for further replies.