A few years ago a 9-year-old Swedish girl was brutally r*ped and beaten into a coma by an Ethiopian: Pro-Palestine grifter is putting it on Somalis

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
crazy world. I've done my research: The guy (15-year-old) who did it came to Sweden in 2018. It has nothing to do with us, yet she somehow felt like it was the perfect thing to do to generate views.

What a disgusting piece of shit, using this child's tragic story to score political points. :pacspit:

May Allah curse this ugly-dameer-faced daanyeerad

Translate it automatically, when you are on the website👇🏾
source: https://www.expressen.se/nyheter/luna-overfolls-av-15-aring-i-skelleftea-nu-berattar-familjen/

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
Somalis are a Muslim plus immigrant group that stands out so these Jewish-goy slaves have an easier target and can sum up their anti-stuff in one ethnicity, but Where does pro-Palestine come into this?

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Somalis are a Muslim plus immigrant group that stands out so these Jewish-goy slaves have an easier target and can sum up their anti-stuff in one ethnicity, but Where does pro-Palestine come into this?
She's a pro-Palestine grifter.

She's pro-Palestine but was oddly happy about the Greek coastguard sinking a boat full of immigrants. These grifting hypocrites are vile as hell.

Not much use posting sspot first, are you guys challenging her on twitter? i dont see much from somalis there, it looks like she isnt being refuted. Oh well whatever damage has already been done.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

The lady that tweeted is probably the diametric opposite of a “Jewish slave”

:dead:

Somalis are a Muslim plus immigrant group

This however is correct time and time again when cadaans single us out. It fits their agenda.

Ethiopia is also in africa but they're not Muslim but Christian and jewish so you'd think they'd be on our side
Ethiopia is mostly christian and muslim, but its identity and history is mainly christian, judaism is unimportant, so they have a lot more reason to support ethiopia.
The woman that posted this is a christian, and happened to conveniently claim the criminals were somalian when the crime is publicly available info that displays the nationality of the criminals, so they even have a reason to lie about who committed this crime.

1721318667759.png

nigga is this guy retarded all he had to say is that you got the ethnicity wrong not deny the whole thing

I’ve noticed the darker dhegcas-looking Europeans like Spanish, Italians and Greeks are the most openly racist. They got a huge chip on their shoulder.

Duke

The only true Yankee here
I’ve noticed the darker dhegcas-looking Europeans like Spanish, Italians and Greeks are the most openly racist. They got a huge chip on their shoulder.
Greeks were ruled by Muslims of course they don't like us

reer

VIP
This however is correct time and time again when cadaans single us out. It fits their agenda.
also we look different which also fits their agenda. we are a immigrant muslim people who stand out from the other immigrants. easy target.

Nomadic lord

Simply better.
Any Somali that has Twitter Premium should touch grass and ask their hooyo to marry them off ASAP.

:nahgirl:
I was under the assumption that community-noting was free, and since we already have bums on the internet that do nothing but tweet all day, they might as well make themselves useful.