A fight between Finland first activist and somali man

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are accusing him of trying to run over them with his car (a lie). Dude got balls for standing up against that white trash....by himself.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

They are accusing him of trying to run over them with his car (a lie). Dude got balls for standing up against that white trash....by himself.

What are the YouTube comments saying?

>VItun somalit. Kuka kuvittelee että on hyvä idea ottaa Suomeen jotain vitun somaleja, jotka ovat Suomen tasolla älykkyydessä kehitysvammaisia? somali keskimääräinen ÄO on noin 68 vai paljonko se oli, alle 70 on Suomen tasolla älyllisesti vajaa. Eihän nää vitun apinat kykene mihinkään sivistyneeseen elämään kun ei äly riitä. Somalit on niin saatanan tyhmää roskasakkia.

Edit: According to Google translator -
"Fucking Somalis. Who thinks that's a good idea to take something to Finland fucking Somalis, who are Finland's level of intelligence with intellectual disabilities? The average IQ is about 68 Somalis, or how much it was, less than 70 is intellectually under-Finnish level. After all, nää fucking monkeys capable of any civilized life when the intellect is not enough. The Somalis are so fucking stupid trash."

Jesus the Alt-Right is in Finland too, damn

> Paskakasa yritti "titteleillään" luikerrella tilanteesta irti. Hyvin on vihervasemmistossa opetettu toimintatavat. Kyllä nää neekerit on sitten rumia, kamalaa nähdä lähikuvassa. Pertti on liian hyvä kuvaaja.

IMG_1143.JPG

A reminder that Somalis will forever be whiter than Finns :siilaanyolaugh:

First comment means: fucking somalis. Who said its a good idea to bring to finland some fucking somalis that are mentally handicapped compared to finns? Somalis iq is below 70, these fucking monkeys cant live a intelligent lifestyle. Somalia are so stupid trash people.

The second comment: Pile of shit tried to get away from that sitiation with his titles. The leftist have taught them good. These are so ugly it hurt to see them upclose. Pertti is too good of a photografer.

Yeah, those comments made my blood boil. Fucking snowniggers, finns are slaves of Russia f*ck them.

Lähetetty minun HUAWEI P7-L10 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Everyone lets start to diss these fucking snowniggers. I already started and i am alone out there. You can comment in english.

Well done for defending himself. It's great to see elder Somalis speak the languages fluently. I did cringe when he pushed his wife out of the way to stop her wife from speaking.:vo3yidw:

Last edited:
Let a couple of sub-human white trash degenerates try and step to me or my family like that and see if don't actually run them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.