A funny parody of the historical event, Ethiopia conquering Yemen

Whoever made that is a Ethiopia D rider
Isn’t this technically cooning ? Ethiopia conquered another people of color on the behalf of Whitey. A white dude made this. A lot of caadans like Ethiopia because they’re allegedly the Christian nation. White liberals ESPECIALLY cape for them. Also, anyone that’s a Castro Stan is an Ethiopian fanboy. Hell, even my Mexican boyfriend says he respects them a lot.

Keo

VIP
How true is this even coz I know some people go as far as to say Ethiopians conquered Saudi Arabia which is
:mjlol:

Surely if they were successful we would have seen an Ethiopian presence in Yemen today?

Last edited:
How true is this even coz I know some people go as far as to say Ethiopians conquered Saudi Arabia which is
:mjlol:

Surely if they were successful we would have seen an Ethiopian presence in Yemen today?
1610679781615.jpeg

might not have been long

Geelraac

6 foot barefoot
Isn’t this technically cooning ? Ethiopia conquered another people of color on the behalf of Whitey. A white dude made this. A lot of caadans like Ethiopia because they’re allegedly the Christian nation. White liberals ESPECIALLY cape for them. Also, anyone that’s a Castro Stan is an Ethiopian fanboy. Hell, even my Mexican boyfriend says he respects them a lot.
ufff why you gotta have a boyfriend tho 🤢 ciyaalsuuqnimo at it's finest

Trending