A interesting proposition

Does this seem to be a interesting test?

• Total voters

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
We should request to the mod team that a temporary restriction of garbage threads be put in place for the duration of Ramadan.

The type of threads that would be restricted:
  • Are we Arab
  • Are we Black
  • Is x qabil better than y qabil
  • Obvious gender war bait
It would be interesting to test whether users would switch to posting more imaginative threads.

This ban could only be placed on general for the month.

We should request to the mod team that a temporary restriction of garbage threads be put in place for the duration of Ramadan.

The type of threads that would be restricted:
  • Are we Arab
  • Are we Black
  • Is x qabil better than y qabil
  • Obvious gender war bait
It would be interesting to test whether users would switch to posting more imaginative threads.

This ban could only be placed on general for the month.
Too much effort for the mods since multiple versions of these kinds of threads get posted, they have lives outside this forum

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Understanble this was just a idea that whizz past that thought would make a good convo. They have lives so i understand why this would be too much of a ask.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
The best thing is not to respond those kind of threads. Have a self control bro.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
The best thing is not to respond those kind of threads. Have a self control bro.
Your right we should shun threads like that.
That would just reduce the number of threads being made in the general section by 90%.

What will we talk about then?

:jcoleno:
I promise you people are far more creative than that. The only reason people continue to make these threads… easy engagement.

Sometimes boiled, sometimes poached, sometimes scrambled :manny:
I like mines fertilised
1677370875184.gif