A lot of Somali girls I have on Snapchat are lip syncing to this hoe song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:win:I asked one of the Somali girls why?

She said it's a movement?:what1:

Has anyone else seen this ? :what:

I've seen es lipsyncing to this song whilst licking a knife?!

Strange times indeed :win:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
It is actually disturbing to see Somali girls with hijab lip syncing to a song about sucking dick and hoeing:francis:.
Haha that's because they want to engage in those things let the girls enjoy what they want to fulfil in life, serving seedy men behind a the counter.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It is actually disturbing to see Somali girls with hijab lip syncing to a song about sucking dick and hoeing:francis:.

jerry-done.gif

Time to leave the west

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
These girls only do to show off because their bored with their lives, all losers with no job or to young to work. So they Resort to lip sync to awful music. One which would make our grannies blush.

What is this Snapchat thing I'm always hearing about? All my colleagues want me to join up on it and i downloaded it but it seems confusing + i don't want to share personal stuff with random ass peeps i don't know about.

First time i heard about Snapchat was during listening to blessed by big sean in my whip. Very rarely do i listen to rap anyway but there you go...

P.s. I'm not an old geezer!

What is this Snapchat thing I'm always hearing about? All my colleagues want me to join up on it and i downloaded it but it seems confusing + i don't want to share personal stuff with random ass peeps i don't know about.

First time i heard about Snapchat was during listening to blessed by big sean in my whip. Very rarely do i listen to rap anyway but there you go...

You must be an awowe if you don't know what Snapchat is.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

>What is snapchat
>I'm not an old geezer
Okay adheer :pachah1:

You must be an awowe if you don't know what Snapchat is.

Wasn't lying about what i said. I have tried to use it recently but i got stuck and gave up mainly due to not understanding the privacy settings/t&c (most important for me).

I'll have you know i am in my early 20s plus I'm computer literate thank you very much!!

I haven't come across this before. Music nowadays is poison itself it leads to all sorts of sins no wonder it's haram.

Why do u care what some randoms do on SC just block them and keep it moving if it bothers u.

No one likes the haram police

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts