A message To The WORLD.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I wrote a letter to a friend. So I had a interesting conversation today that was decent. This screenshot with the text formatted above it was said fullest sincerity.
message2afriend.png

Keep these things in mind with your own personal dealings among others.
You'd never know, unless you truly tried it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
You'd never know how much someone matters to someone else til you cherish it or lose it.
Always be grateful for the hands that touch your mind since we're all we have.
There are many paths that are to each as their own tier, so who are we to openly critique???

Time is very precious as well as the living that surrounds among us. No judgements.
Happy Blessings Readers!

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Another message I wrote on just general good advice in the spoiler below.
Thought it was worth sharing for those interested in breaking the ice!

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Another message I wrote on just general good advice in the spoiler below.
Thought it was worth sharing for those interested in breaking the ice!

if a guy opened a convo with I might be doctor I might be an architect I don’t know yet -I’d think flake - this guy has no idea what he wants out of life

and if he followed it up with ... ‘I know I’m gonna be somebody important’ I’d immediately think what an absolute wanker.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
if a guy opened a convo with I might be doctor I might be an architect I don’t know yet -I’d think flake - this guy has no idea what he wants out of life

and if he followed it up with ... ‘I know I’m gonna be somebody important’ I’d immediately think what an absolute wanker.

I was thinking about things as they were coming up free flowing through my mind.
Okay - recap of the whole convo was that she was complaining how every guy that she talks to wants her and wants to get with her right away immediately but I was the only person nice enough to be a friend that didn't want anything but to small talk which she considered that as the kindest thing anyone did on the internet for her ever so she asked me how to avoid it in the future so I gave some examples out.

Trending

Latest posts