A raw meat eating Ethiopian posts on reddit a hideous photo of P Diddy & claims he looks like Somali men.

Screenshot_20231220-172107_Reddit.jpg

Then a sell out Somalilander guy writes this as if people can tell the difference between a guy from Somaliland or Puntland. Such a low iq comment.
Screenshot_20231220-172127_Reddit.jpg

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somalilanders redditers are always gargling on Ethiopian nutsacks. These guys remind me of the one dude in a friendship group that absolutely no one fucks with. Fucking pathetic. As for the Ethiopian, it's sad to see the worms he got from his raw meat diet have migrated to his head. Most unfunny people, just rehashing what we do.

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Somalilanders redditers are always gargling on Ethiopian nutsacks. These guys remind me of the one dude in a friendship group that absolutely no one fucks with. Fucking pathetic. As for the Ethiopian, it's sad to see the worms he got from his raw meat diet have migrated to his head. Most unfunny people, just rehashing what we do.
@Al Adnani embarrassing

Celery

I bet if the user commented "from the somaliland area" it would not have even been posted and most people on this forum would laugh. It is clear you do not see us as one of you there is no point in seeing you as one of us.
🤣 Who’s us? Shaydanka iskanar sxb. In all seriousness please enlighten me. Who are you and who are “we” that we don’t see you as one of us??

🤣 Who’s us? Shaydanka iskanar sxb.
It is no secret the majority of somalis hold biases against landers and carry micro aggressions against us regardless of qabil. There are lander dunk threads posted in the general section all the time. If a Somali does something bad and happens to be a lander, people will call him such. Somalis turned "its always the Somalis" to "its always the landers". We are the scapegoats of the community. If the opposite were to occur and a somali who happens to be a lander does something good and him being a lander is pointed out, it becomes "midnimo" "we are one people" "stop this division". I will give you an example, if the commenter was from Gedo for example or some other region in Somalia, the comments on this post would be "Qabilists on reddit are cancer", or "this dumb troll is making us all look bad". Instead, since he was a lander, the response is "Somalilanders on reddit are always gargling Ethiopian nutsacks". And his comment is met with tons of upvotes from Somalis from various qabils, including you. None of them seeing what he said to be just as bad as the commenter. As the great Kareem Benzema once said; "when I score I am French, when I dont I am Arab".

Celery

It is no secret the majority of somalis hold biases against landers and carry micro aggressions against us regardless of qabil. There are lander dunk threads posted in the general section all the time. If a Somali does something bad and happens to be a lander, people will call him such. Somalis turned "its always the Somalis" to "its always the landers". We are the scapegoats of the community. If the opposite were to occur and a somali who happens to be a lander does something good and him being a lander is pointed out, it becomes "midnimo" "we are one people" "stop this division". I will give you an example, if the commenter was from Gedo for example or some other region in Somalia, the comments on this post would be "Qabilists on reddit are cancer", or "this dumb troll is making us all look bad". Instead, since he was a lander, the response is "Somalilanders on reddit are always gargling Ethiopian nutsacks". And his comment is met with tons of upvotes from Somalis from various qabils, including you. None of them seeing what he said to be just as bad as the commenter. As the great Kareem Benzema once said; "when I score I am French, when I dont I am Arab".
That’s a different angle I wasn’t aware of. Sorry about that. f*ck the raw meat eaters though right

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I sorry if my comment caused you to feel that way. Honestly I just hate reddit, I hate the petty folk who think they're smarter and funnier than they truly are on that website. Day in and day out of seeing Somalis of all regions act like fools makes me quick to hit back. I know these are a minority of people that act this way but they're awfully loud. I wish we'd all take 2024 off from social media as a whole.

Keo

VIP
Didn't an Ethiopian dude go viral for swiping on 140k women on Tinder and got 0 dates?

I don't even sweat them since they are all under 5'8.
:mjlol:

Trending