a Somali national icon, a great singer, suffers a painful sickness! Gov thieves doing nothing 4 him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he sang one of my favorite songs

Alla ya raxma

He has been suffering for the past 6 years.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Because you said "Alla ya raxma" right under the vid.
:comeon:
Anyways, I met his son in Xamar last year, he's also an artist, he sings at the local shisha spots in Xamar.
Very decent young man, shame a govt ignores the plight of Somali icons.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Because you said "Alla ya raxma" right under the vid.
:comeon:
Anyways, I met his son in Xamar last year, he's also an artist, he sings at the local shisha spots in Xamar.
Very decent young man, shame a govt ignores the plight of Somali icons.

You must understand, adeer, the naxariis alla does not pertain to this world but that one needs the naxariis alive as well as the dead.

We are conditioned to believing that the minute one says "Alla ha u naxariisto" that the person expired. Think outside the box at times. At times spend time thinking of all that you were conditioned in. Start asking yourself what does "Alla beri" means ? For the longest I knew it as a time to sacrifice and hilib and dharag. Pay attention to the words though, literarily translates into "begging allah".

Xayd Alla ha u naxariisto! :fittytousand:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Forget the Somali government paying for his medical treatment, they don't even pay the Somali army, and abandon wounded soldiers.

Have you seen Hamza Mohamed's reporting on the soldier that got wounded and how they disowned him

Status
Not open for further replies.