A Somali vacationing N Cambodia runs into a Somali who has been stranded N Combodia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
for the past 18 years and who has gone semi mad ever since then bc of the discrimination and beating he received from the locals.

he was probably those who was fighting for clan wars and burnt his country.:camby:
That's harsh words brother.
What about giving the guy the benefit of the doubt.
He fled the turmoils of the country to try and give his family a future and ended up in a hell-hole because he was deceived.

It's a tough destiny and God knows how many more Somalis that are in a similar condition.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
His story sounds legit when I took all his storyline.

I believe him.

He lived in kismayo, a coastline city where ships docked.

He saw a whole lot of Somalis fleeing and ending up in the West where they found prosperity and what does this guy think ? He decided to embark on the first original tahriib, one problem, he went the wrong way.

He gave money to a ruthless china man who already knew what to do with him, which was to drop him at nowhere.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
May Allah swt help him. Imagine being stranded with people who don't speak your language or don't have the same religion as you, and indhoyars are xasiids, I hope someone helps him out.

There's some Somalis stuck in Nepal too and they cant leave because they owe thousands of dollars in exit fees.

Scattered like human ashes

I feel bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts