a video out of SOMALIA is going viral, it's abt a girl who turned into a man ( penis & beard )

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Can someone please explain is she intersex labeb or is she a full guy?

According to the sheikh ...girl was a normal girl till she hit 20...a penis appeared out of nowhere and spots of beard...strangely her voice is still a girl ..

It can be easily explained if she had access to these advanced medical care we have ...

To my educated guess she is a late hermaphrodite bloomer ...she must be given operation to correct this tragedy ..this type of situation I sympathise with not Bruce Jenner

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Seems like it's something likethis. Wierd because I was just reading about it the other day.

They don't say if she underwent female puberty but by the looks of it she did.:confused:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This individual likely has Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. Given the fact that Somalia does not have the facilities to deal with a condition like this nor is early detection available, so it went undiagnosed. I'm postulating here, but this person could have been a male with ambiguous genitalia and upon early adulthood they developed facial hair, phallus enlargement and testicular decent. I feel sorry for them because they were socialized to be a girl/woman when they are biologically a male. Comparing this to Bruce Jenner is ridiculous he choose to have gender reassignment and this person was born intersex. I read about a case like this but in India.

Status
Not open for further replies.