AA athlete on why rich black men marry white women

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1868.JPG

That lady is :susp: looking like a 40 year old paki

Who is breaking those homes black women were "raised" in? Do those women not having brothers in those same households?:camby:

Majority of those black men grew up poor and in broken homes, but instead of using their money and influence to change things or help those who are still there, they get themselves a white/latina women and never look back. :ivers:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
Who is breaking those homes black women were "raised" in? Do those women not having brothers in those same households?:camby:

Majority of those black men grew up poor and in broken homes, but instead of using their money and influence to change things or help those who are still there, they get themselves a white/latina women and never look back. :ivers:

But do you blame them? Why get a loud ghetto woman who thinks she's a man when you can get a nice petite woman who respects you and your manhood?

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Lol funny thing is white women are the feminist, we are equal 50/50 type that's how I know he's talking bullshit. Just say you prefer white women because you think it elevates your status which is why most blacks run after white women. Self hate is a .

VixR

Veritas
LOL white women, of all women, don't believe in 50/50? The ugliest of White women can run them. That paragraph he wrote is purely the need to justify his relationship patterns to others or himself, when really he shouldn't even go there

The real reason why blacks like white women is they wanna have light skinned children just like most xalimos have light skinned children obsession:heh:

If I ever get a strong independent black woman for a wife I'm divorcing her straight up. Not gonna deal with bs.

Not gonna marry a white chick though they're equally bad:reallymaury:

black men literally have no standards when it comes to cadaan women. nigga is bragging like he got a dime but she looks like the cadaan version of him.:reallymaury:

Bohol

VIP
He has some valid points about some black women not being feminine and being loud mouth. Mixed race Black girls can be feminine
and receptive though, if I was ever to cross to the dark side I would go for them.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>black women aren't coachable

nigga trying to build a house-league soccer club or a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.