Abdi Johnson records his friends and hands them over to the FBI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
The jury composed of seven women and five men – all white,
They were fucked from the start:francis:
On another note why are some crimes different than others :francis:
it seems white people get away with alot I seen white guy kill and chop his victims but get 10-15 years sometimes 5 but these ones do no crime yet and get life in prison:francis:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When will these idiots realize they will be used as human shield? Arab booty clapping bastards. They deserve everything that come their way. Stupid terrorists.

Gibiin-Udug

No they don't live in cedar but they did go to the same school:ftw9nwa:
I Wasn't close to the somali crew in that school that's why I @ someone who would be:russ:
You were a fob, nigga you were the Somali crew. Kulaha I didn't hang out with the Somali crew. :comeon:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@BipolarBear probably chilled with these guys in school so chill Out:deadrose:
Toooooo late bruv, she's already taught me how to put labo battery to create a saacad and shit.
upload_2016-6-3_22-18-49.png

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You were a fob, nigga you were the Somali crew. Kulaha I didn't hang out with the Somali crew. :comeon:
Tell that to my schools administrator them niggas stay throwing me into classes with zero somalis:ftw9nwa:
They probably assumed I wasn't one :ninja:.
then again am hansome young men with good grasp of the english language is understandable;)

Not trying to justify their actions but let's not forget they are kids, in desperate need of role models and guidance. They live dual lives and are often confused, we've all been there. This case especially feels like a set up.

Gibiin-Udug

Not trying to justify their actions but let's not forget they are kids, in desperate need of role models and guidance. They live dual lives and are often confused, we've all been there. This case especially feels like a set up.
So we should excuse them for wanting to kill innocent children, mothers and fathers? Wanting to kill other Muslims who are suffering? Let's stop making excuses for terrorists. If they needed role models they should have joined big brother and big sister programs and stay their asses in school.

@Reiko i don't think you understand what I'm saying. I did not say we should excuse them, nor tried to justify their actions. I simply pointed out their circumstances and that of the case against them.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko i don't you understand what I'm saying. I did not say we should excuse them, nor tried to justify their actions. I simply pointed out their circumstances and that of the case against them.
Pointing out the circumstances looks like a cop out and low key defending them. Role model or not anyone with functioning brain should know what's right and what's wrong. If they're retarded then they should be evaluated by a doctor.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Maybe they have mental health issues? I mean that excuse works for white people as a cop out, so...

As I've said, these boys are living dual lives and going through adolescence. Let's try to address the psychological disorders associated with such circumstances that led to their decisions before we lock them up and throw away the keys. What do we accomplish by doing that?

Throw their asses in jail and let them rot.

A 4 year old knows what's right and what's wrong and so should these scumbags

Status
Not open for further replies.