Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Abdi really mean my slave? because it is really embarrassing when you live in an arabic country and you have that name:mjcry:.(even though i love it)

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Are some names more common in some clans more than others? I'm Warsangeli and I'm pretty sure I have never met any other with that Abdi name. Yet many Somalis from other clans at my uni got that name

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
:snoop:
Abdi is a Somali version of the arabic name abdu :snoop:

Abid is the name your looking for abdi doesn't exist in the arabic language they use instead abdu:snoop:
Also any name that has abdi/abdu infront always has god meaning behind:snoop:

Abd(i) means slave, but the reason why so many Somali men have this name is because it was shortened from Abdirahman, Abdullahi, Abdikarim, Abdilatif, etc

:dwill:
:snoop:
Abdi is a Somali version of the arabic name abdu :snoop:

Abid is the name your looking for abdi doesn't exist in the arabic language they use instead abdu:snoop:
Also any name that has abdi/abdu infront always has god meaning behind:snoop:
Abdi does exist in Arabic . For example your slave means abduk , my slave means abdi. Once I told my name to an Arabic guy and he was like:dwill: what the hell. I felt embarrassed man. The only problem is when they want to call you. They call me my slave. Some of them feel awkward :browtf:. I feel bad yar:mjsuitcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.