Abdijohn will go to Jennah God willing, he has a big heart, u won't believe what he done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
he donated a whole dough on my campaign for the elderly man in a village in Somalia

image.jpg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Show us the video!

To see the old man fast forward it to the 2:35 point....I'm not only sending it to him...it will also go towards the orphans you'll see in the video...if you also can see someone else that's really needy in this video..let me know ...

Qoomul lut are far from heaven unless they repent for God is merciful. However, to deny his existence, as in his case, is entirely different. There's no coming back from that.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Qoomul lut are far from heaven unless they repent for God is merciful. However, to deny his existence, as in his case, is entirely different. There's no coming back from that.

Adeer! He is still alive and can repent. This man has given charity and it is a good deed.

Instead of you plummeting this brother/naag ( we don't know what to call him ) , why don't you contribute to my campaign. Even $5 will go a long way you greedy neef daaqaya

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you can screenshot it, parade it out in the open? What type of charity are you running here?

No, seriously, I'll donate.

I'll inbox you on you me snap ...read the statement that accompanies it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@AbdiJohnson does care about Somalia and Somalis but just like me he don't care for their bullshit. Abdi and I should run Somalia, together we will mend the broken bones. Abdi what do you say? Should that be our slogan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending