Abdijohnson, I gotta question bro (srs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
How frequent is the occurrence of Somali girls setting niggas up to get robbed in Toronto, Edmonton, and Ottawa?

I know it's very frequent with Somali girls in Minnesota. I heard many, many stories.

I heard it's also bad in Canada, especially during Caribana. Is that true? Also, apparently Mo-G got set up by a chick at a party in a condo when he got beat up.

Usually the victims are drug dealers getting set up but sometimes normal niggas get touched as well. In most instances of a nigga getting robbed, a female is involved.

Everyone knows about black and Latina girls getting niggas jammed up in some hoods in the states. How bad is this problem in the Somali community in Canada?

@AbdiJohnson @iNutEasily @merka @Jubba_Man @Mohamud @Freebandz

It is a problem. I have many stories and close calls but the community is small and I would end up ousting myself and losing my anonymity. I have already put enough info on this site about myself as is. Much more common with Jamaicans IMO. Moral of the story is do not mess with club rats and s unless you know people who introduce them to you. They all are associated with the local niggas who are hungry out here. Ontario Works doesn't go as far as it used to, sxb. :manny:

Not going to lie. I have been robbed, set up, etc. before but that was back in the day when no one carried straps. This younger generation will kill a nigga with reckless abandon. Be careful out in these streets. That Somali nectar ain't worth your life fam. :damn:

Last edited:
I never heard about this in Ottawa because I was a bit younger then but it happens in Edmonton

Some are successful robberies.

A girl named "Junior Chicken" who gives head for a Junior Chicken has robbed many Somalis and other ethnic groups and she does it on behalf of another Somali guy. Drug money, furniture, etc. The most I heard was a $10K robbery from a Awdal drug dealer but he got his revenge by tying up the guy when he came into his apartment from the 1st floor balcony of the apartment walk up the guy lived in.

There have been very unsuccessful robberies as well. A fob chick who is the confidant of another fob guy robbed a regular Somali guy but they only made out with his owner's manual of his car. They just grabbed whatever they could find from his glove compartment

Jamaican girls are known for that shit, not so much with Somali girls imo. I wouldn't be surprised that happened to Mo-G. I know too many guys that fell for that.

Wow, Somali girls are doing this too? I only see ghetto Black-American hoodrats doing that shit here in Seattle, WA and all over the U.S.

By the way, is there an objective study done on Somali crime?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wow, Somali girls are doing this too? I only see ghetto Black-American hoodrats doing that shit here in Seattle, WA and all over the U.S.

By the way, is there an objective study done on Somali crime?

short answer: no. not a lot peer-reviewed... anything really when it comes to somali people.

and as far as somali people doing this, i wouldn't have a clue. all i know is etobicoke people aren't that into this sort of shit. mostly north york jamaican folk doing this weird stuff.

and it's funny because they always get caught. like if i had a nickel for how many battery and robbery charges these north york s caught. shit. i could get that junior chicken girl the whole menu for a week.

short answer: no. not a lot peer-reviewed... anything really when it comes to somali people.

and as far as somali people doing this, i wouldn't have a clue. all i know is etobicoke people aren't that into this sort of shit. mostly north york jamaican folk doing this weird stuff.

and it's funny because they always get caught. like if i had a nickel for how many battery and robbery charges these north york s caught. shit. i could get that junior chicken girl the whole menu for a week.
I see. Yeah, in the United States, all blacks and Africans are considered "black" under race. So, it's hard to see crime statistics by ethnicity.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I see. Yeah, in the United States, all blacks and Africans are considered "black" under race. So, it's hard to see crime statistics by ethnicity.

it's a little easier here considering african canadian is specifically used for people of african decent, and those people are always recent immigrants so you can trace their roots through their documentation and thus their kids as well.

but even we don't have great statistics. just city-wide ones that aren't too helpful in the grand scheme of things.

HalyeeyQaran

It is a problem. I have many stories and close calls but the community is small and I would end up ousting myself and losing my anonymity. I have already put enough info on this site about myself as is. Much more common with Jamaicans IMO. Moral of the story is do not mess with club rats and s unless you know people who introduce them to you. They all are associated with the local niggas who are hungry out here. Ontario Works doesn't go as far as it used to, sxb. :manny:

Not going to lie. I have been robbed, set up, etc. before but that was back in the day when no one carried straps. This younger generation will kill a nigga with reckless abandon. Be careful out in these streets. That Somali nectar ain't worth your life fam. :damn:
Funny enough, the only time I've ever been closed to being robbed was in London.

Back in 2013, I went to this club in Camden with a few guys that I usually kick it with when I touch down in London. Three of us were Somali, two were white English, one was Algerian and the other one was mixed-race.

So after a while, I spot this group of females who appear to be East African. I'm talking petite, nice looking females who look like lost members of Sweet Rush. I venture off to them and pick out this one chick in the group in a tight, dark blue dress with long black hair straddling her ass.:whoo:

We sit down on this couch near a staircase that leads to the second floor and I'm politicking with shorty. I should've known she was bad news because she was pinging someone on a BlackBerry as if it was 2008. Anyways we continue talking, I convince shorty to come back to the telly with me. We head out and I tell the guys I came with I'm headed back to the hotel, just hit me up later.

She's walking behind me as I make it past the bouncers and when we walk a bit up the street. Right when I spot a cab to take us to the telly, we get bumrushed by two malnourished Somali niggas that look like they suffer from tuberculosis. One of them pulls out a fucking switchblade and demands that I hand over my phone and wallet. I tell them I don't have it on me and insist they take my Visitor Oyster card and a few tenners that I pulled out of my pocket. This is shockingly quiet and instead of screaming at the top of her lungs like a regular chick, she pleads with me to hand over my shit.:dwill:

Long story short, while these niggas are staring at the banknotes in my hand that I'm offering them, I book it towards the nightclub. These niggas were surprisingly fast and I had to cut through parked cars and sidewalk bollards to evade these starving fucks. After a while, they give up and I go back into the club like a . I tell my niggas what happened and we get the f*ck out of there and go to another club in the opposite direction I walked with the .:friendhug:

I've walked through some of the grimiest hoods in North America and never once felt endangered but I almost got poked up by some Ali G clones. My fucking luck...:mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Funny enough, the only time I've ever been closed to being robbed was in London.

Back in 2013, I went to this club in Camden with a few guys that I usually kick it with when I touch down in London. Three of us were Somali, two were white English, one was Algerian and the other one was mixed-race.

So after a while, I spot this group of females who appear to be East African. I'm talking petite, nice looking females who look like lost members of Sweet Rush. I venture off to them and pick out this one chick in the group in a tight, dark blue dress with long black hair straddling her ass.:whoo:

We sit down on this couch near a staircase that leads to the second floor and I'm politicking with shorty. I should've known she was bad news because she was pinging someone on a BlackBerry as if it was 2008. Anyways we continue talking, I convince shorty to come back to the telly with me. We head out and I tell the guys I came with I'm headed back to the hotel, just hit me up later.

She's walking behind me as I make it past the bouncers and when we walk a bit up the street. Right when I spot a cab to take us to the telly, we get bumrushed by two malnourished Somali niggas that look like they suffer from tuberculosis. One of them pulls out a fucking switchblade and demands that I hand over my phone and wallet. I tell them I don't have it on me and insist they take my Visitor Oyster card and a few tenners that I pulled out of my pocket. This is shockingly quiet and instead of screaming at the top of her lungs like a regular chick, she pleads with me to hand over my shit.:dwill:

Long story short, while these niggas are staring at the banknotes in my hand that I'm offering them, I book it towards the nightclub. These niggas were surprisingly fast and I had to cut through parked cars and sidewalk bollards to evade these starving fucks. After a while, they give up and I go back into the club like a . I tell my niggas what happened and we get the f*ck out of there and go to another club in the opposite direction I walked with the .:friendhug:

I've walked through some of the grimiest hoods in North America and never once felt endangered but I almost got poked up by some Ali G clones. My fucking luck...:mjcry:

z3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULCz3zrULC

There were a few set up hoes in Dixon. They even used to set up you american and uk niggaz in carribana:pachah1:, i heard through the grape vine they got those "pledge mere " clothing line dc cats back in like 2011:russ:

The old set up hoes retired their siil. They're impregnated by miskiin faaraxs :lolbron:.

:russ:I never took uk cats serious until i seen 5 malnourished ones rush a man and poke holes in him like swiss cheese:dead:. I said why didn't you just snuff him, they like "men's a pagan bruv":damn:

HalyeeyQaran

:russ:I never took uk cats serious until i seen 5 malnourished ones rush a man and poke holes in him like swiss cheese:dead:. I said why didn't you just snuff him, they like "men's a pagan bruv":damn:
UK niggas are the most xaasid people on the planet.:ivers:

The only niggas willing to chase someone through a public park to strip them of their belongings.:damn:

Yeah this shit is normal in London from what I heard from my fellow somali cousins out there, I stay the f*ck away from or nightclubs full of especially here in usa, most somali girls in the UK are yardie wannabes, well thats the lowdown i hear all the time.

@HalyeeyQaran haven't heard anything about that outchea fam. Besides, somali broads that be lookin tish i kinda :cosbyhmm:at. Especially if i see the crowd they be hangin with.

I like em put together, thick lookin broads that you actively try to seduce and when you do and she succumbs to you :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts