Abdimalik Coldoon is rageedi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He has proven the old proverb : Rag ragniimo lagu doorta, dumarna qurux ba lagu doorta

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is she from your folks? Since she is from Hargeisa.

15672570_1745852435742433_3959742510491929826_n.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Only ragniimo matters. Apparently he also gets lots of girls everywhere he goes in Somalia even though he is married to this
one.
I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about her being scared, like a cat in a bathtub.

Are you condoning cheating on his wife? Ceeb habo.

Bohol

VIP
I wasn't talking about him, I was talking about her being scared, like a cat in a bathtub.

Are you condoning cheating on his wife? Ceeb habo.

No I don't condone cheating but a man is allowed to have 4 wives. If my future wife is this cute though, I would settle only for one. :dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

No I don't condone cheating but a man is allowed to have 4 wives. If my future wife is this cute though, I would settle only for one. :dabcasar:
You lots need to stop flapping about the 4 wives thing, most of you don't follow the religion but have the audacity to use that as evidence. Can you love all 4 women equally? Can you satisfy them equally? Give them equal things in wealth?

Bohol

VIP
You lots need to stop flapping about the 4 wives thing, most of you don't follow the religion but have the audacity to use that as evidence. Can you love all 4 women equally? Can you satisfy them equally? Give them equal things in wealth?

A man can indeed love 4 women. Our heart is not designed like woman (who has only 1 position for one person). Yes I can
satisfy them, I am like a bunny never tired. ;)

Gibiin-Udug

A man can indeed love 4 women. Our heart is not designed like woman (who has only 1 position for one person). Yes I can
satisfy them, I am like a bunny never tired. ;)
A bunny? More like a turtle, 30 second Somali men, even ajnabi women are talking about your lack of energy in bed. Maskiin. :chrisfreshhah:

My head hurts looking at that. Beauty and the BEAST teas. what type of south sudanese meets kenyan bantu realness is this. that poor girl. kids will be pretty though. i feel like most kids take after their mom anyway.

Gibiin-Udug

My head hurts looking at that. Beauty and the BEAST teas. what type of south sudanese meats kenyan bantu realness is this. that poor girl. kids will be pretty though. i feel like most kids take after their mom anyway.

:deadosama::dead:

:damn:
Knowthyself a.k.a No naxariis.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My head hurts looking at that. Beauty and the BEAST teas. what type of south sudanese meets kenyan bantu realness is this. that poor girl. kids will be pretty though. i feel like most kids take after their mom anyway.
:chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

Calm down, he's a man. He's not supposed to put on lipstick and foundation. Women are supposed to look beautiful, whilst men are supposed to be men.

Status
Not open for further replies.