AbdiQoomu-Luudh's excessive spam of homo threads N this forum has made us look like qashin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This agenda of his is pathetic and has let to the mass exodus of this forum by many folks.

Imagine I constantly posted about incest. To many of us Homo business is as duleynimo as incest.

Homo business is when humans get to the point of worshipping their own desires and little power. Where they disregard the creator and are even hostile towards him.

If these homo and atheist were in a doomed plane they would be saying "oh god safe me". If they were stricken with incurable disease and they were in pain they would question their atheist ideology and be very afraid of what's to come. In the meantime, since they are healthy, they rebel against the creator.

I am not a sin free man but I will not accept homo business and atheist propoganda.

That said, I have high hopes that my illegitimate son will come back into the fold of Islam and that one day he'll enjoy that macaan of the siil

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Then replace him with someone else, we all know you own this site

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@AbdiJohnson are you familiar with predictive programming? You repeat something so much that people are going to absorb it on to their subconscious mind, without them knowing it will become embedded & the individual is going to think its their thought, they'll accept it cause it bypasses the part of the brain which is responsible for critical thinking.

VixR

Veritas
@AbdiJohnson are you familiar with predictive programming? You repeat something so much that people are going to absorb it on to their subconscious mind, without them knowing it will become embedded & the individual is going to think its their thought, they'll accept it cause it bypasses the part of the brain which is responsible for critical thinking.
You've become more accepting of gays since you joined this site, is that what you're saying?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

This explains your constant tug of war of with certain female.

VixR

Veritas
If these homo and atheist were in a doomed plane they would be saying "oh god safe me". If they were stricken with incurable disease and they were in pain they would question their atheist ideology and be very afraid of what's to come. In the meantime, since they are healthy, they rebel against the creator.

I am not a sin free man but I will not accept homo business and atheist propoganda.

That said, I have high hopes that my illegitimate son will come back into the fold of Islam and that one day he'll enjoy that macaan of the siil
:drakelaugh:

I fooled @UncleMenace with a booty pic by claiming it was a woman's when it was really mine and he ogled over the booty pic demanding to know who it belonged to. After I came clean, he has waged an unrelenting campaign against my LGBTQQIP2SAA community.

This is why our friendship has broken down and why he has become my arch-enemy. He deeply regrets his "I will demolish it" comment.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You've become more accepting of gays since you joined this site, is that what you're saying?
Quite on the contrary, those who have eyes with which to see will grasp it but if your pineal gland has been eroded by fluoridated water & you have no knowledge of the esoteric then you're fresh out of luck, not that I believe in luck, I think you get the gist of it.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I fooled @UncleMenace with a booty pic by claiming it was a woman's when it was really mine and he ogled over the booty pic demanding to know who it belonged to. After I came clean, he has waged an unrelenting campaign against my LGBTQQIP2SAA community.

This is why our friendship has broken down and why he has become my arch-enemy. He deeply regrets his "I will demolish it" comment.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This explains your constant tug of war of with certain female.
Reiko your cool it's just you're alter ego idol that I vehemently detest, she's the epitome of everything that's wrong in this world, modem day medusa I'd say other than that it's calm b. It's all fun & games until dutchess sings kkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the intimate relationship between menace the pedophile & Abdi the booty shaking Johnson kkkk

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the intimate relationship between menace the pedophile & Abdi the booty shaking Johnson kkkk
the first time ape Johnson popped up on somnet menace tried to expose him by claiming ape made advances towards him via private messages .menace confirmed this to me via our private communucations .abdi denied the whole thing or that he was gay .then menace started claiming this dude as his child .some months later ,admits he is gay . Very strange fellows, if you ask me .

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
See, what you see is what you get
Oh, and you ain't seen nothin' yet
Oh, I don't care if you're upset
I could care less if you're upset
See it don't change the truth
And your hurt feeling's no excuse
To keep me in this box
Psychological locks
Repressin' true expression
Cementin' this repression
Promotin' mass deception
So that no one can be healed
I don't respect your system
I won't protect your system
When you talk I don't listen
Oh, let my fathers will be done

I've just accepted what you said
Keepin' me among the dead
The only way to know
Is to walk then learn and grow
But faith is not your speed
Oh, you've had everyone believed
That you're the sole authority
Just follow the majority
Afraid to face reality
The system is a joke
Oh, you'd be smart to save your soul
Oh, when escape is mind control
You spent your life in sacrifice
To a system for the dead
Oh, are you sure...
Where is the passion in this living
Are you sure it's God you servin'
Obligated to a system
Getting less then you're deserving
Who made up these schools, I say
Who made up these rules, I say
Animal conditioning
Oh, just to keep us as a slave

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP

hahahahahahaahhaahha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts