Abiib's subclan Jibraacin form a Militia (Gurmad)

Beesha Jibraacin have to go all in and take action. It's quite embarrassing with the Jileec talk and holding 72 hours for a response rather than taking immediate action when Abiib has been locked up for 16 days.

Abiib made a castrophic mistake when he went to Borama and failing to advise the people to arm themselves and fight for their Tol iyo Dhul.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
I thought reer borama were disarmed, where did these guys get their weapons. Also I don't think this will do too much 20ish men isn't going to liberate Abiib or Borama.

I thought reer borama were disarmed, where did these guys get their weapons. Also I don't think this will do too much 20ish men isn't going to liberate Abiib or Borama.
Hubka Caabudwaaq noo keena nooh

Nah, there's light weapons around that some didn't give up. They're capable of rallying more people now that they made their stance known.

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Hubka Caabudwaaq noo keena nooh

Nah, there's light weapons around that some didn't give up. They're capable of rallying more people now that they made their stance known.
I hope Borama become free and u get ur god given right to development and self determination within somalia as a full fledged state.

We can borrow you some of our weapons, but which root to send is the question..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Harti ma nihin pro

Laakinse we wouldn't need to borrow but we'd buy weapons. Beeshu Hanti waay leedahay. Waajibaadka la isku hubeynayo iyo la isku isdifaacayo uun ba ka maqnaa. But some have understood this like Xildhibaan Ahmed Yasiin.

The oday to young person ratio there is not the best. But at least it’s a start
Intaas ba laga cabsi qaba oo Gx loogu yeedhanaya

1000029651.jpg