Ace Mooha come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Dem rookies gotta shine bruuh.
Don't worry coaches's eyeing you youngsters.
I see you, you got potential.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::lolbron::russ::salute:

:dead::mjlol:
No offense cuz, but you are the only one in the entire history of Somali forums with a real time Karbaash credentials.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Most of us are dealing with virtual shit. And believe me, if you think I am a rookie in here then you deff deserved that clapping:russ:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Let me tell you what happened: Waited too long to press charges so the cops didn't do anything. Probably planning to take matters into his own hands as we speak. If he stops posting, its cause he got locked up.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
:dead::mjlol:
No offense cuz, but you are the only one in the entire history of Somali forums with a real time Karbasash credentials.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Most of us are dealing with virtual shit. And believe me, if you think I am a rookie in here then you deff deserved that clapping:russ:
As I said, I see you son.
You got potential:ufdup:

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
As I said, I see you son.
You got potential:ufdup:

Just kindly f*ck off will ya, and call your precinct already, to inquire about the progress of your Bosnian massacre case:siilaanyolaugh::pachah1:

Be a good lad and make sure to update this thread with whatever they tell you :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts