Adal kingdom +Ajuuran empire mentioned (Ottomans vs Portoguese wars in indian ocean)

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
2715FC57-4FD5-44D1-97E8-BA082A50E55A.jpg

Look how much big is ajuuran shit is big

Note that they controlled their border it for like 300 years never in their time have foreign powers invaded succésfully portoguese attacking from the sea oromos attacking from west at the same time defeated them when the somali named was feared walalhi

Also hunger never accurred since they were hydraulic empire

View attachment 163832
Look how much big is ajuuran shit is big

Note that they controlled their border it for like 300 years never in their time have foreign powers invaded succésfully portoguese attacking from the sea oromos attacking from west at the same time defeated them when the somali named was feared walalhi

Also hunger never accurred since they were hydraulic empire

Always wondered was Ethiopia just a tiny strip on the eastern part of Sudan originally? Or maybe Ethiopia was only what’s considered Eritrea today? Cuz it sure seems like it! Because wallahi I think up until the 18th century, Somalia controlled most of whats now called Ethiopia, Djibouti and even northern Kenya. I mean everyone knows that Europeans gave a lot of Somali land to Ethio and Kenya but sometimes it’s just hard to understand the magnitude of what they did unless you’re viewing ancient maps. It’s like we’ve lost roughly 70% of what use to belong to the Somali people’s ancestors in just few 100 yrs.

edit: apparently we even controlled parts of Sudan.

Last edited:

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Absynia was suuch a power house beating the europesan and Turks and Asians and veveb the aboriginals of somalia

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You know it’s bad when the Ottomans had to come to rescue Horner Muslims by supplying them weapons and sent fleet of warships for intimidation purpose against Portugal. The same Horners who held the coastline stretching beyond 20,000+km and 500+ Islands that could’ve been used as a buffer.

There’s nothing to be proud of when none of the Sultans were able to own or build warships. Don’t get me started with Turks using the coast as vassal states because no one had the navy to project power.

Without the Ottomans and their presence in the Red Sea, the Horns would fall. The biggest proof is the 1880s war when the region collapsed in the hand of Europe and Abyssinia the moment they withdrew back to Europe (due to facing multiple rebellions and internal unrest).

Warships was the only deterrence back then, it was the WMD of their era. If only the Sultans had hands of them...

Last edited:

Som

VIP
You know it’s bad when the Ottomans had to come to rescue Horner Muslims by supplying them weapons and sent fleet of warships for intimidation purpose against Portugal. The same Horners who held the coastline stretching beyond 20,000+km and 500+ Islands that could’ve been used as a buffer.

There’s nothing to be proud of when none of the Sultans were able to own or build warships. Don’t get me started with Turks using the coast as vassal states because no one had the navy to project power.

Without the Ottomans and their presence in the Red Sea, the Horns would fall. The biggest proof is the 1880s war when the region collapsed in the hand of Europe and Abyssinia the moment they withdrew back to Europe (due to facing multiple rebellions and internal unrest).

Warships was the only deterrence back then, it was the WMD of their era. If only the Sultans had hands of them...
Nobody in the horn had warships. And anyways portuguese still failed to conquer mogadishu despite destroying the city. Other arab-swahili cities in Kenya and Tanzania fell and got conquered by Portugal while Somali cities remained free with the exception of Baraawe.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Nobody in the horn had warships. And anyways portuguese still failed to conquer mogadishu despite destroying the city. Other arab-swahili cities in Kenya and Tanzania fell and got conquered by Portugal while Somali cities remained free with the exception of Baraawe.
They never destroyed mogadishu only merca and saylac plus we had navy like how old we protect or colony in sofala and maldives

Trending