Admin, you need to market this site better

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I understand this website is relatively new but you must market it better sxb. Not only as a forum but as a Somali social media hub. This forum doesn't even have a main page/non-forum page like most of the other prominent forums. You have to think like a CEO niyow. Let's compare this forum to another relatively young forum like KTT. It's not even 6 years old. Let's compare the stats.

Somalispot
exo14c8.png

KTT
U37e2Gv.png

The Somali market is one of the most marketable groups on the internet. You have to sync this website with Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. For goodness' sake, look at the official Twitter account for Somalispot. 797 followers? That's not good sxb. The reason your follower count is so little is because you don't put enough content on the Twitter page. Your last post was in January.

Let's not even get into the Facebook numbers. 22 likes on the official SomaliSpot FB page. Even the local burger joint has more likes than that. Facebook is the largest online hub of Somalis whether they be in Somalia or the diaspora. It's a huge market. You need to exploit it.

Another point, when you invite "famous" Somalis here for AMA's, ask them to give SSpot a shoutout. Stop giving these people free publicity.

In essence, this place has to be much more than a forum. You need to exploit the Somali online market sxb.

I did my part abti, I created some drama to attract some users to the site. People love drama, especially Somalis. Every time I do something, I do it big. My threads do numbers. I even had @Barni sacrifice my penis for the greater good so you can't question my commitment.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't abti. Let's run up the score.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
he can only blame himself this site wouldve taken off if not for the shitty rules guest posting removel

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
he can only blame himself this site wouldve taken off if not for the shitty rules guest posting removel

Bandit, no offense but you're an idiot. You want a Topix-like forum where anything goes so you can flood the forum with and harass female members. Maybe 4chan and other sites are more to your taste but this site is going in a completely different direction.

@HalyeeyQaran good points. There needs to be more social media engagement. Btw almost all of the AMA guests have advertised Somalispot. Some of the newbies found the forum through them.

Status
Not open for further replies.