africa in MAJOR civilizational transition. somaliweyn or DEATH

1703003492441.png

the global order is changing, the stability that shitholes used to sustain themselves with is going away. the war in sudan, congo, ethiopia, the coups in the sahel, this is only the BEGGINNING btw. the robust populations, resource scarcity, famines, outside influence and accessibility of advanced military hardware via foreign patrons such as the UAE will create the drive for many nations to expand and etch themselves into history. europe and asia went through this process leading to proper socio-political development that africa never had, it all ended with WW2

as it stands much of africa has failed to capitalize on the post colonial population boom, namely the stable and relatively prosperous colonial projects such as kenya, ghana, nigeria, SA. they will be 3rd world forever, even bostwana still cant move on from diamonds. the africa rising narrative that arose after the cold war (peaked in 2010s) turned out to be BS πŸ’©. now as it stands they will likely plateau and even DEVOLVE!! these guys are fucked so bad
1703006842376.png

read this headline and look back at the map above :mjhaps:

the meme was that 21st century africa would be a stable continent working together to create wakanda but naaaaah, 20th century africa will be mickey mouse shit compared to the carnage that will actually unfold. its actually hard to imagine when you consider the sheer scale of it all, the possibilities are limitless. the colonial borders aren't gonne be around much longer, africans will finally be able to assert their will onto the world. the humanitarian disaster aside i welcome this, it's necessary for the long term. this took centuries in europe and asia, maybe it'll only be decades in africa due to technology. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The continent serves as nothing more than a playground and a milking cow for the international financial superpowers/international plutocracy. Nigeria, for instance, stands as a vivid example, essentially functioning as a corporatocracy under the control of British-Rothschild Shell Corporation. Just envision the impact when an entire nation is owned and manipulated by a single corporate entity. Now, extend that perspective to consider the broader international plutocratic alliance and its dominance over the entire continent.

The continent serves as nothing more than a playground and a milking cow for the international financial superpowers/international plutocracy. Nigeria, for instance, stands as a vivid example, essentially functioning as a corporatocracy under the control of British-Rothschild Shell Corporation. Just envision the impact when an entire nation is owned and manipulated by a single corporate entity. Now, extend that perspective to consider the broader international plutocratic alliance and its dominance over the entire continent.
this shit isn't lasting long, these fugazi colonial states being kept alive by the AU (imperial middlemen) are going to be the first victims of the coming demographic reckoning

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
It’s good timing we got our arms embargo off, private and foreign arm dealers can bring in weapons to all of Somaliweyn.

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
well thats good but we're still decades behind and underdeveloped, keep in mind that we have a good chunk of the indian ocean, that's where it gets scary
Still a good start in defending ourselves, we could also get drones from Turkey too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 307962

the global order is changing, the stability that shitholes used to sustain themselves with is going away. the war in sudan, congo, ethiopia, the coups in the sahel, this is only the BEGGINNING btw. the robust populations, resource scarcity, famines, outside influence and accessibility of advanced military hardware via foreign patrons such as the UAE will create the drive for many nations to expand and etch themselves into history. europe and asia went through this process leading to proper socio-political development that africa never had, it all ended with WW2

as it stands much of africa has failed to capitalize on the post colonial population boom, namely the stable and relatively prosperous colonial projects such as kenya, ghana, nigeria, SA. they will be 3rd world forever, even bostwana still cant move on from diamonds. the africa rising narrative that arose after the cold war (peaked in 2010s) turned out to be BS πŸ’©. now as it stands they will likely plateau and even DEVOLVE!! these guys are fucked so bad
View attachment 307970
read this headline and look back at the map above :mjhaps:

the meme was that 21st century africa would be a stable continent working together to create wakanda but naaaaah, 20th century africa will be mickey mouse shit compared to the carnage that will actually unfold. its actually hard to imagine when you consider the sheer scale of it all, the possibilities are limitless. the colonial borders aren't gonne be around much longer, africans will finally be able to assert their will onto the world. the humanitarian disaster aside i welcome this, it's necessary for the long term. this took centuries in europe and asia, maybe it'll only be decades in africa due to technology. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A United Smart Africa will be the END of White people. That is why it will NEVER happen.
Happy Family Feud GIF by ABC Network

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Still a good start in defending ourselves, we could also get drones from Turkey too.

If somalia is willing to promise me some land and some good money I'd be willing to go back to school to study aerospace engineering. I'm willing to work in the future somali defense industry. We need to start building nukes and shit.

Trapped in a endless cycle of tribal bickering. It doesn't help much when it is deeply entrenched and sustained by the political system itself, undermining the formation and forging of a cohesive national fabric. Don't expect much.

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
If somalia is willing to promise me some land and some good money I'd be willing to go back to school to study aerospace engineering. I'm willing to work in the future somali defense industry. We need to start building nukes and shit.
Like the west would ever let Somalis of all people build nukes

Trending

Latest posts